- 12 hrs ago Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022: Huge Discount On Home Appliances
- 16 hrs ago Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- 18 hrs ago Former New York Post Editor Alleges Harassment At Workplace And Retaliation By Senior
- Technology Samsung Republic Fest Sale 2022: Best Deals On Top Selling Samsung Smartphones
- News Websites, YouTube channels spreading lies, conspiring against India will be blocked: Minister Thakur
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Our feet get tanned primarily due to two reasons - one, when your foot is exposed to the sun, especially during beach trips, and two, when you wear extra-revealing footwear.
Women wearing ballerinas to work complain about constant foot tan problem. The problem of foot tan is also seen in men, though the intensity is less, as they mostly wear covered footwear.
But those who have foot tan only know how unwanted and unwelcomed the issue really is. Tan on the feet can make your feet look very unsightly, especially if you plan to go out bare feet.
Now when the problem of foot tan is so common and gross, there definitely exists many remedies for it. Cosmetic products to natural scrubs - it's on you to decide how to get rid of foot tan.
From us, on Boldsky, here is a suggestion of five vegetable-based anti-tan foot pack recipes that we recommend you to try to bid adieu to your feet tan problems for life.
All you need to prepare these anti-tan foot packs are fresh vegetables with some other ingredients. Take a look.
Tomato, Curd And Lemon Foot Pack
1 tomato (sliced)
2 tablespoons of hung curd
2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
First, grind the tomato slices into pureed form.
In the bowl, take the hung curd and beat it with a spoon till smooth.
To the hung curd, add tomato puree and lemon juice and mix.
Your tomato, curd and lemon foot pack is ready, once all the ingredients are well mixed.
Potato Pulp Or Juice Foot Pack
1 fresh potato
There are many ways of preparing and applying potato on the tanned area of your skin.
First, peel the potato and wash it. You can slice the potato and rub the slices on your tan foot.
Or, chop the potato into small pieces, put it in the mixer and blend. You will get a potato pulp, strain this to get the potato juice, which is an ideal remedy for your foot tan issue.
Pumpkin Anti-tan Foot Pack With Sugar
2 tablespoons of pumpkin pulp (blend the pumpkin in a mixer)
1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon powder
1/2 a teaspoon of clove powder
1/2 a teaspoon of ginger powder
1 tablespoon of white sugar granules
2 tablespoons of coconut oil (or sunflower oil)
Peel, chop and blend the pumpkin pieces in a mixer to make the pumpkin pulp.
Collect the pumpkin pulp in a bowl and mix the oil that you use.
Then, add the three powders - cinnamon, clove and ginger.
Last, add the sugar to the pumpkin anti-tan foot pack that you are making, mix thoroughly and use.
Cabbage And Turmeric Foot Pack
1 small bowl of chopped raw cabbage
1 tablespoon of organic honey
1 small pinch of turmeric powder
1 tablespoon of gram flour
Ensure that you have really finely chopped cabbage pieces (almost like a coarse paste) and put them in a bowl.
Add honey to the cabbage and mix. This will be sticky in nature.
Next, add the turmeric and gram flour/besan and mix.
Your cabbage and turmeric foot pack is ready for use.
Turnip Foot Pack
1 fresh turnip
1 litre water
Any essential oil of your choice
Peel the turnip, chop and put the pieces in a pressure cooker. Add water to the turnip, close the lid of the pressure cooker and boil.
Once the turnip is boiled, collect it in a bowl and keep it aside. Let it cool.
After the turnip cools down, smash the turnip into a paste.
Massage the turnip paste on to the tanned area for at least twice in a week.
- diabetesSoybean And Diabetes: Know How It Helps Control Glucose Levels
- nutrition15 Amazing Health Benefits Of Zucchini
- diet fitnessFrom Controlling Diabetes To Curing Fever, Here Are The Amazing Health Benefits Of Snake Gourd
- skin careHomemade Vegetable Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- recipesVegetarian Casserole Recipe: How To Prepare Mixed Vegetable Casserole
- wellnessAre You Eating Every Colour Of The Rainbow?
- skin care5 Vegetable Face Packs To Prepare At Home For A Glowing & Gorgeous Skin
- deep fried snacksVegetable Pinwheel Samosa – Snack For Your Iftar Feast
- vegetarianMixed Vegetable Bread Vada
- wellnessBest And Healthy Diet Tips For Men's Health
- nutritionWorld Health Day : Tips To Follow If You Want To Improve Your Digestive Health
- disorders cureThis One Vegetable Helps To Regulate Blood Sugar & Thereby Diabetes