- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Why are the lashes falling out? A question we ask ourselves, every time we see those lashes pepper our cheeks.
Fact check, your eyelashes grow less than 0.15 mm a day, fall out in every 5 to 6 months, and can take anywhere about 8 to 10 weeks to grow back fully.
We are no math geniuses, but that is a very slow growth rate, so if you don't want to become bald on your lashes (if that is even a thing!), we suggest you get down to action. We've curated some core reasons on why eyelashes fall out.
Rubbing too hard when removing makeup can make your eyelashes to fall out. We recommend using an oil-based makeup remover to get rid of that stubborn mascara.
Curling your lashes opens up your face, no doubt, but other than that it also weakens the lashes, leading to breakage. Take break from the eyelashes curler, and give it some time to recuperate.
Other than that, using waterproof mascara, sleeping with makeup on, hormonal imbalance and alopecia can all cause lashes to fall out.
However, to nourish, condition and promote the growth of the lashes, here are DIY eyelashes growing masks. Take a look.
Castor Oil + Vitamin E
Pierce a pin in 2 vitamin E capsules and squeeze out the gel, add in a teaspoon of castor oil and mix well. Transfer the solution into a dropper bottle. Take a few drops on a cotton swab and apply it to your eyelashes line. Leave it on overnight. Store the remaining solution in a cool and dry place. Packed with antioxidants, this serum will make your lashes grow twice as stronger!
Olive Oil + Emu Oil
Mix a teaspoon of olive oil and emu oil together. Massage the solution onto your lashes and eyelids. Let it get absorbed into the skin overnight. High with fatty acids, these natural ingredients will make your eyelashes grow stronger and longer.
By far, the simplest tip in the book to make eyelashes thicker and longer. Take an old clean mascara wand, dab in a little petroleum jelly and swipe it onto your eyelashes before going to bed.
Massaging eyelids stimulates blood flow, which in turn promotes its growth. Take a couple of drops of olive oil in your fingers, and rub it together, until you feel your skin become slightly warm. Being as gentle as possible, massage your eyelids and lash line in a circular motion for 2 to 5 minutes. Do this twice a day, and you will see a visible change!
Packed with vitamin C, vitamin B complex and folic acid, lemon peel can radically transform your eyelashes. Here is what you need to do.
Take 1 tablespoon of lemon peel, mix it with 2 tablespoons of castor oil. Let it hibernate for 48 hours or more. Store the solution in a dropper bottle and use a few drops every night, before going to bed.
Green tea bag is nothing but a chock-full of antioxidants, which your skin craves for, that not just stop the eyelashes from falling out, but also soothe tired eye muscles and remove puffiness.
Brew a fresh cup of unflavoured tea using green tea bag. Let the solution cool. Dip a cotton pad into the solution, wring out the excess and massage it on to your lashes line and eyelids.
And if you have any more herbal remedies for thinning eyelashes, do share with us in the comment section below!