Slightly humid weather is pretty good for the skin, especially for people with dry or combination skin types. Although it is sometimes good, it can also be really bad for people with oily skin. This post will focus on how to take care of your skin, no matter the skin type during humid weathers. And here we shall discuss skin care tips for humid weather.
All weathers require you to take care of your skin. Just like summers have their own skin care routines, winters do too. The most complicated can often be humid weathers.
Humidity just makes the skin sticky. This is especially true for people with oily skin. People with other skin types can handle it to an extent.
But, of course, just because your skin isn't oily, you shouldn't just stop taking care of it. Every skin type has to follow a lot of rules. And if you follow these rules, your skin would not be bogged down by issues like the weather.
Something as trivial as the weather should never stop you from looking your best after all, should it? So, here's everything you need to do to take care of your skin in humid weathers.
1. Cleanser For Oily Skin: You should use a cleanser made specifically for oily skin. Don't go for anything that has salicylic acid, unless your skin is really very oily.
2. Moisturiser: You should never skip out on moisturising, even if you have an oily skin type. Just use a gel-based moisturiser to prevent any further oiliness. This is how you can take care of skin in humidity.
3. Scrub: Scrub your face at least once a week. This helps you get rid of the dead skin cells and makes your skin look smooth and shiny.
4. Toner: This is a must follow skin care tip for the humid weather. A toner is really important to avoid extra grease on the face, as it helps balance the pH level of the skin.
5. BB Cream: Most BB creams help mattify the skin and reduce oiliness to a great extent. In addition to that, they provide sun protection and help cover the blemishes on the skin.
6. Powder: Set your face and mattify it even more with the help of a compact powder. In fact, you should always keep one in your bag. It helps you look fresh always.
7. Blotting Paper: Blotting paper helps get rid of the oil from your face, without making it look too dry. This is another thing you want to keep in your bag at all times, trust us! If you don't want to, tissues can work quite well too.