- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Ubtan is an all-natural mix of powders for multiple beauty benefits. It is probably the first cosmetic ever to be used for skin care regime.
Ubtan has been passed on for generations as a beauty secret, so much that it no longer remains a secret.
And we are so glad about that fact! Ubtans are natural skin cleansers or face packs that are suitable for sensitive skin types.
They are all natural, so they don't contain any of the harsh chemicals you would otherwise find in store-bought face packs or cleansers; and since they have been used since generations, their credibility cannot be doubted.
Ubtan has been in use since the Vedic period; and it is said that they were prescribed during that time to provide nourishment and beautification to the skin.
One of the most famous ubtan recipes is the one used on new brides-to-be, and even for grooms. Today, we will be sharing a similar recipe, but definitely not the bridal recipe.
This one can be done once a week, although there are certain ubtan recipes that can be used on a daily basis. Yes, that's how gentle they are. So, have a look at the ingredients required and the method of preparation and application.
- Rose water
- Chickpea flour
Method To Prepare & Application:
Mix all the ingredients together to make a smooth paste. It should not be too thick, nor too runny. This can be applied all over the body too, so decide the quantity according to where you wish to apply it.
This is the most common and basic ubtan recipe. Many other ingredients like lemon juice and neem powder can also be added for even more benefits.
Apply the paste evenly all over your face and neck (and other areas if you wish to do so), and leave it on till it dries. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Now, for the benefits of using ubtan.
A glow like no other: The glow provided by ubtan is an unparalleled glow. It gets rid of any accumulated tan and even dead skin. Since it is a completely herbal remedy, the benefits of ubtan show up sooner when compared with chemical products. It smells heavenly because of the sandalwood and rose water and clears the complexion.
For clear skin: For people with a lot of breakouts of acne and pimples, ubtan is a gift from god. With regular usage, the anti-inflammatory actions of turmeric and the soothing effect of sandalwood work together in reducing breakouts and the milk acts as a lightening agent, helping the older spot marks to fade away.
Anti-ageing: Ingredients like turmeric actually promote elasticity of the skin and boost collagen production.
Hair Removal: And lastly, all the ingredients work together in breaking down the hair follicles and in reducing the facial hair growth.
Therefore, why buy chemicals from the store, when all our problems can be solved with herbal ingredients, isn't it?