- 20 min ago Blurred Lips Trend Is On The Rise! Here’s How To Get It In 5 Easy Steps
- 3 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Erica Fernandes Is The Epitome Of Beauty In Her Pretty Anarkali And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 September 2020
- News BJP’s big rejig: Tejasvi Surya is Yuva Morcha chief
- Finance 3 IPOs And 2 Listings Ahead
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Sandesh Jhingan joins ATK Mohun Bagan
- Technology Paytm Mall Offers On Best Selling Laptops
- Movies Executive Producer Kshitij Ravi Prasad Arrested By Narcotics Control Bureau In Drugs Case
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Are there any beauty tips for summer? Well, this season is a favourite for many. Enjoying an evening in the beach will be a great experience. Or you can relax in a swimming pool. If you love trekking, it would be great in summers. But hot climate comes with its own set of problems for your skin and hair. Also, sweat becomes an issue too. When you expose your skin to the hot sun and sweat, you must be careful. In fact, skin gets damaged if ignored especially in summer.
Apart from all these things, protecting your skin from sun burn is very important. If you live in a humid area, the sweat in the summer season can pose a lot of skin problems. But there are certain beauty tips for summer which will help you a bit when it comes to facing the problems related to the hot season.
Beauty Tips For Summer Season
Use Talcum Powder
Before you dry your hair, use a deodorant powder on your neck. This will prevent the area from sweating even after you dry your hair. In fact, excessive sweating is a challenge that has to be faced in summer.
After coming back from the beach, the first thing to do in order to get rid of the sand off your feet is to sprinkle some amount of baby powder. Then simply wipe the areas where sand got stuck. As the powder absorbs moisture on skin, the sand can be removed easily.
This is one of the beauty tips for skin care in summer. When it comes to treating sun burn, aloe vera works out wonders. You can freeze a bit of the aloe vera gel in your freezer and use it cold to treat sunburn.
The best time to apply dry shampoo to your hair is during the night. This will help in absorbing the oil on your scalp. This is one of the beauty care tips for summer.
If your clothes have sweat stains on them, simply use lemon juice on them. The acidic nature of the lemons will take care of sweat stains. Ensure that you do this before washing your clothes in summer.