- Movies Mohanlal Donates 50 Lakhs To Kerala Chief Minister's Relief Fund!
- News Boris Johnson remains stable in ICU, not on Covid-19 ventilator, says minister deputising for UK PM
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Technology How To Get 84GB 4G Data Per Month From Vodafone, Airtel, And Reliance Jio
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Automobiles Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Power & Torque Figures Revealed: Becomes Less Powerful
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Are there any beauty tips for summer? Well, this season is a favourite for many. Enjoying an evening in the beach will be a great experience. Or you can relax in a swimming pool. If you love trekking, it would be great in summers. But hot climate comes with its own set of problems for your skin and hair. Also, sweat becomes an issue too. When you expose your skin to the hot sun and sweat, you must be careful. In fact, skin gets damaged if ignored especially in summer.
Apart from all these things, protecting your skin from sun burn is very important. If you live in a humid area, the sweat in the summer season can pose a lot of skin problems. But there are certain beauty tips for summer which will help you a bit when it comes to facing the problems related to the hot season.
Beauty Tips For Summer Season
Use Talcum Powder
Before you dry your hair, use a deodorant powder on your neck. This will prevent the area from sweating even after you dry your hair. In fact, excessive sweating is a challenge that has to be faced in summer.
After coming back from the beach, the first thing to do in order to get rid of the sand off your feet is to sprinkle some amount of baby powder. Then simply wipe the areas where sand got stuck. As the powder absorbs moisture on skin, the sand can be removed easily.
This is one of the beauty tips for skin care in summer. When it comes to treating sun burn, aloe vera works out wonders. You can freeze a bit of the aloe vera gel in your freezer and use it cold to treat sunburn.
The best time to apply dry shampoo to your hair is during the night. This will help in absorbing the oil on your scalp. This is one of the beauty care tips for summer.
If your clothes have sweat stains on them, simply use lemon juice on them. The acidic nature of the lemons will take care of sweat stains. Ensure that you do this before washing your clothes in summer.