- 19 min ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 57 min ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 1 hr ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- News Rajasthan crisis: Gehlot gives list of 104 MLAs to Governor
- Finance How To Check PPF Account Balance Online And Offline?
- Movies Shekhar Suman Lights A Diya In Memory Of Sushant Singh Rajput: You Will Inspire Millions Of Outsider
- Technology Is Amazfit Verge Lite The Best Smartwatch Under Rs. 5,000 In India?
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Let's admit it- Dry skin is problematic! At least, that is how you would feel if you have dry skin. Dry skin could be a temporary condition or may be a life-long condition. It requires special care and attention. It affects complexion and even makeup looks blotchy on dry skin. Without proper care, it loses its natural sheen and health. It gets rough and dull.
It is necessary to take care of your diet. Also, you should never forget to moisturise your skin on a regular basis. If not, it results in fine lines and wrinkles. Moisturising skin with natural oils restores natural sheen. Almond oil, castor oil, lavender oil, coconut oil and avocado are good remedies to combat dry skin. It is advisable to avoid hot showers; hydrate your body by drinking lots of water to prevent dry skin. The symptoms of dry skin vary from person to person. However, we have listed out some of the common symptoms of dry skin. Read on to know more.
The best way to identify dry skin is with the feeling of skin tightness. It occurs usually after bathing or swimming. Skin loses its elasticity and becomes stiff.
Skin gets dehydrated when moisture is absent. It leads to dryness, roughness and itching too.
Roughness is also associated with dry skin. Skin appears rough between fingers, arms, feet, heels and cheeks.
Skin often gets red due to dryness. The redness normally appears on skin, forehead and chin area.
Itching is another common symptom of dry skin. Skin gets sensitive and results in itchiness and at times, it is very intense.
Fine lines appear on skin when your skin gets dry. They are similar to rashes but are white in colour.
Rashes are nothing but the tiny bumps and marks that appear on skin due to the dryness of skin. They disappear naturally. Sometimes, a rash does accompany itchiness.
This is a serious condition where your skin starts to shed the top most layer. It causes severe pain and irritation. It is one of the most painful symptoms of dry skin.
Dandruff is the common example of flaking. Skin tends to fall from its surface like flakes. Though flaking is associated with dandruff, it is also seen on legs and arms. This condition worsens after a swim or bath.
Fissures And Cracks
This is one of the serious problems related to dry skin. Deep fissures and cracks can even lead to bleeding. It normally appears on lips, hands and feet.