- 20 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 45 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 53 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Technology Airtel Confirms Mobile App Security Flaw Exposed User Data Of Millions
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Tan causes a dark complexion and your beauty remains hidden behind the sun tan. It occurs due to exposure to sun for a longer periods of time.
There are some bets home remedies for skin tan that we will share with you today. There are some home remedies to quickly remove tan at home that we will share with you today.
Use of chemical products to remove tan can prove harmful for the skin in the long run. Home There are some quick ways to remove tan. Have a look at some natural tan removing tips.
Lemon Juice And Honey
Mix two teaspoon of lemon juice with two teaspoon of honey. Apply this on your face for 30 minutes. This will quickly remove tan from your skin. This is among the best natural remedies for tan removal.
Gram Flour And Turmeric
It will lighten your skin and tan also. Mix four teaspoon besan with one teaspoon turmeric and some little milk. Apply this paste on your face and neck for 30 minutes. Later wash off with mild warm water.
This is a best remedy to remove tan from your face. Mix some baking soda with rose water and apply while massaging on your skin. Keep it for 15 minutes and then wash off.
Oatmeal And Sugar
Use a natural scrubber such as oatmeal and sugar scrub to remove tan. Mix some oatmeal with little milk and gently scrub on your face. Apply vitamin E capsule oil on your skin after that.
Lemon Juice And Salt
Lemon is a natural skin lightener. It will also exfoliate your skin. While taking bath rub some lemon juice mixed with salt on your skin. Later wash off with cold water. This is one of the best way to remove tan at home.
It is well known for its tan removing properties. It can also remove other scars and spots on your face. It has a soothing effect on your skin. Grind cucumber to form a paste. Apply this paste on face for 30 minutes and wash off.
Aloe Vera Gel
It can effectively remove tan and sun burns. It is very beneficial for your skin as it kills infections and also moisturises you skin. Apply aloe vera gel on your face and leave it as such. It will also give a cooling effect on your skin. This is of the best home remedies for skin tan.