Skin toners must be used after cleansing and exfoliating. Skin toners help in forming a protective layer on the skin and cleanse the skin pores from within. It helps in deep moisturisation and provides nourishment to the skin, as it increases the skin's permeability. Skin toners also prevent the skin from developing acne, pimples and other skin-related infections.
Skin toners can also be effectively used to remove makeup, without its residues being trapped inside the skin pores. You may use a natural skin toner such as rose water on your skin. Apart from rose water, there are some other effective and natural skin toners that you can easily prepare at home.
Home-made skin toners can be prepared from fresh natural ingredients such as cucumber, witch hazel, chamomile, lemon oil, rose oil and rose water. These natural ingredients for skin toners are well suited for all skin types. To make a skin toner at home, these natural ingredients can be mixed and diluted with other ingredients.
Here are some natural ayurvedic skin toner recipes for that perfect radiant skin.
Crush a few tulsi leaves and add to it half a cup of hot water. Stir and filter it. Add and mix with it 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. This natural homemade toner treats and prevents acne.
Boil a handful of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water. Filter the water obtained after boiling. Pour it in a spray bottle and you can use it as a face toner.
Mix together 1 teaspoon of turmeric with 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and add 1/4th cup of warm water. Stir the mixture well and you can use this as a toner.
Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice with one egg white. Apply this toner on to your face to tighten the skin pores, remove wrinkles, improve skin elasticity and provide nourishment to your skin.
Boil a handful of fresh mint leaves in water. Filter and cool it. Add to it 3 tablespoons of cucumber juice and 2 tablespoons of carrot juice. Pour this mixture in ice trays and freeze them into ice cubes. Apply the ice cubes on to your face every morning and before bed time.
Tomato juice toner:
Mix 3 tablespoons of tomato juice with 1 tablespoon of honey. This face toner removes all acne marks, and is considered a best remedy for dull skin.
Mint And Neem Toner:
Crush a handful of mint and neem leves and boil them for 15 minutes. Filter and strain the water. Put the extract in a spray bottle and use as s face toner. This face toner will remove all skin infections including acne and pimples.
- This Look Of Manushi Proves That She Is The Legit Beauty Queen
- Effective Face Masks For Whitening Facial Hair Naturally At Home
- Remove Acrylic Nail Paints At Home Easily With These Amazing Hacks
- Get Rid Of Pimples With These Awesome Toothpaste Hacks
- Worried About Smelly Hair? Try These Home Remedies
- Easy And Quick Hairstyles You Must Surely Try For Your Next Office Party
- Gift Yourself A Pearl Facial At Home Today Using These Tips
- Want To Treat Damaged Hair? Try Out These Amazing Hacks
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Shea Butter You Probably Didn’t Know
- Got Sensitive Eyes & Skin? Try Out These Excellent Makeup Tips
- Make-up Ideas To Pair With Your Stunning Red Dress
- These Will Make Your Acne Worse
- Strawberry Face Masks That You should Try This Season