- News Kerala offers 20 lakh litres drinking water, TN rejects it
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Williamson’s match-winning innings proved he is New Zealand’s greatest ever player: Vettori
- Automobiles High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Vitamin E is one of the vital nutrients for maintaining healthy skin and hair. The king of fruits is rich in this vitamin which is why it is the best fruit to make your skin glow. Mangoes should be made into pulp without the skin to use it as a face pack. You can also use grated mango on your skin to get rid of acne and other skin problems. Mango also contains water which helps your skin to glow and look fresh, post a face massage using the pulp.
These mango beauty tips will benefit your skin in a lot of ways. Take a look at how you can use mango pulp for your face to improve complexion, get rid of wrinkles, decrease the signs of ageing and more.
Here are some of the best mango beauty tips to follow:
Mango, when used along with avocado, helps in making the skin hydrated and moisturised. First, cut the mango into small pieces and mash them to make a smooth paste. Add 1 tbsp of mashed avocado into the avocado paste. Finally, add 1 tsp of raw honey and blend all the ingredients well. Apply an even layer of this pack on cleansed face and leave it on for at least 15-20 minutes. Later rinse it off with normal water.
For Rejuvenating The Skin
This pack will help in removing the dead skin cells and rejuvenating the skin leaving a deeply cleansed and healthy skin. Cut the mango into small pieces and mash them. Add 3 tsp of oatmeal and a few drops of raw milk to it. Blend all the ingredients well and apply it on your face. Let the mask stay for 30 minutes and then wash it off in normal water. You can use this remedy at least twice every week for faster and better results.
For Sensitive Skin
This Pack will have a soothing effect on the skin. All you need for this is 1 ripe mango, 2 tsp of multani mitti, 2 tsp of yogurt and 2 tsp of rose water. Cut the mango and mash it to make a paste. Add all the other ingredients and blend them well. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes you can wash your face with cold water.
For Tan Removal
Mango also helps in removing tan from the skin when used with other ingredients. Mix together 4 tbsp of mango pulp, 2 tbsp of gram flour, 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of yogurt. Take this mixture and apply it on your face. Leave it on for at least 20 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
This mask will help in preventing wrinkles and fine lines and will make your skin more young-looking. You can make this simple remedy using mango and egg whites. Mix together 2 tbsp of mango pulp and 1 egg white. Whisk both the ingredients well enough to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your face and wash it off with cold water after 20 minutes.