If you have sensitive skin then you have to follow certain dos and don'ts. You cannot try the latest trend of the season on your skin.
Facials That You Should Not Try On A Sensitive Skin:
1. The 'clean up' or removal of blackheads from your face after steaming with a scaling instrument is usually done before a facial. This itself can set redness and lesions on a sensitive skin. Advise your beautician to do it with great care.
2. Pearl facial is a big 'no'. This is because the pearl powder generally cause allergies.
3. Gold facial also has metal. So, you need to be wary of it. However, if you are not particularly allergic to gold jewellery, you can try this facial.
4. Paraffin facial involves the use of hot molten wax. Although it is not going to touch your skin directly, the idea itself is scary.
5. In diamond facial, powdered diamond (a stone by nature) is applied on your skin. So, be cent percent sure you are not allergic to diamond dust before you try this.
Facials You Can Try On A Sensitive Skin:
1. Fruit facials are good because they are natural. But, you need to make sure you are not allergic to any of the fruits that are being used in the face pack. You need to be particularly careful when you are going for mixed fruit facials. Check all the ingredients that go into these types of facials.
2. Chocolate facial is a blessing for ultra sensitive skin. Chocolate facial suits most of the skin types who have allergic tendencies because, cocoa is anti inflammatory and soothes the skin. Unless you have a pronounced intolerance for chocolate, go for this with your eyes closed.
3. Acai berry facial is the new bee on the horizon. It has many health benefits too! The beauty secrets of this berry are now being explored. It is rich in anti oxidants and thus, an excellent anti ageing agent. It makes de-stresing and freshing facial ingredient.
4. Sandalwood facial is the safest one for anybody prone to skin rashes. It soothes lesions and reduces acne with its anti-allergic properties. But, make sure you go for a totally herbal sandalwood product.
If you have a sensitive skin, then stick to natural stuff to keep your skin happy.