- 54 min ago How To Mind Our Minds During COVID-19 Lockdown
- 1 hr ago How To Wash Curly Hair To Keep Them Beautiful And Bouncy
- 1 hr ago Rashami Desai Dresses Up In Gorgeous Patiala Suit And Jewellery To Celebrate Rama Navami At Home
- 2 hrs ago Esha Gupta Flaunts Her Printed Top And Boots And This Is How She Wished Quarantine Should Look Like
- News PM Modi to share video message tomorrow at 9 am
- Automobiles Top-Selling Cars In India In March 2020: Car Sales Comes Crashing Down Amidst Covid-19 Lockdown
- Movies SOTY 2 Actor Aditya Seal Shares Strong Message During Lockdown: Bio War Isn’t Going To Profit Anyone
- Sports Owzat! England star Stokes to take to the track in virtual F1 grand prix
- Finance Women Jan Dhan Account Holders Can Withdraw Rs 500 From 3 April In Sequence
- Technology Redmi Band, The Brand’s First Wearable Could Be Launched On April 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Top 5 Homemade Face Mask Recipes For Winter (Winter Face Care)
1. Butter Fruit Mask – Avocados are great for chapped skin. The pulp moisturises skin and brings the glow so mashing with ' tsp honey and vitamin E oil will be a perfect face mask for winter care. Supplies moisture, minerals and antioxidants, all that your skin is in need in the cold season.
2. Yogurt Mask – Blend yogurt with a paste of almond or fresh strawberry puree. The mild acid in the dairy product brings fairness to skin and nourishes keeping the wrinkles and other fine lines at bay. It also maintains the ph balance.
3. Egg Mask – The egg white can be mixed with a drop of fragrant oil and powdered orange peel. This is the most preferred face mask for greasy face. Orange open the cloged pores and egg whites tightens and elevates the saggy skin.
4. Oatmeal Mask -Powdered oats is mixed with milk cream and mashed banana. The mask can be suggested for all skin types. Oats will gently scrub the face and remove the dead skin. Milk and banana de tan skin.
5. Papaya Mask – The papaya pulp can be mixed with soji (rava) and a drop of ghee. Soji helps in removing scales, papaya takes care of the spots and ghee heals the sensitive flaky skin.