- Finance Markets To Be Volatile As Coronavirus Spreads
- News Private lawyer files FIR against AIMIM leader Waris Pathan for his '15 crore Muslims' remark
- Movies Baaram Full Movie Leaked Online In HD Print For Download On Day 1
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- Sports Australia star Agar savours career highlight as hat-trick hero crushes South Africa
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Top 5 Homemade Face Mask Recipes For Winter (Winter Face Care)
1. Butter Fruit Mask – Avocados are great for chapped skin. The pulp moisturises skin and brings the glow so mashing with ' tsp honey and vitamin E oil will be a perfect face mask for winter care. Supplies moisture, minerals and antioxidants, all that your skin is in need in the cold season.
2. Yogurt Mask – Blend yogurt with a paste of almond or fresh strawberry puree. The mild acid in the dairy product brings fairness to skin and nourishes keeping the wrinkles and other fine lines at bay. It also maintains the ph balance.
3. Egg Mask – The egg white can be mixed with a drop of fragrant oil and powdered orange peel. This is the most preferred face mask for greasy face. Orange open the cloged pores and egg whites tightens and elevates the saggy skin.
4. Oatmeal Mask -Powdered oats is mixed with milk cream and mashed banana. The mask can be suggested for all skin types. Oats will gently scrub the face and remove the dead skin. Milk and banana de tan skin.
5. Papaya Mask – The papaya pulp can be mixed with soji (rava) and a drop of ghee. Soji helps in removing scales, papaya takes care of the spots and ghee heals the sensitive flaky skin.