- 2 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 6 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- News US to airlift 22,000 Americans stranded overseas; many in India
- Sports Yuvraj Singh recalls Rohit Sharma's first impression, says 'he reminded me of Inzamam in his early days'
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Heath disorders also cause dark skin patches specially, liver and stomach disorders. These marks don"t go until the cause is treated. Dark patches due to skin allergies or inflammation take a long time to disappear. For these both external and internal treatment is needed.
Dark skin patches are generally found near the temple, around the mouth, on the cheekbone, behind the neck, behind the knee and elbows. Visiting a parlour is not the only solution, rather applying chemicals on affected areas generally has side effects and even if it cures quickly is not a permanent treatment.
Home remedies is the best way to get rid of dark skin patches. Lets look at some –
1. Turmeric – Make a paste of half a turmeric stick and apply it on the affected area. Remove it after 10 mints. Do it everyday. Don"t keep the paste for more than 10 mints to avoid getting the yellow colour. Turmeric is an anti-septic and thus cures the skin. Everyday in the morning eat a small piece of turmeric stick. This is very good for the liver and also stomach. This treats the cause of the dark patch. This is also a very good way to get a glowing skin.
2. Neem – Neem leaves are very good anti-septic. A paste of 10 of these leaves applied on the dark skin patch will lighten it. Neem leaves are also advised to be taken in everyday diet.
3. Lemon – Lemon is a natural bleach. It curbs the dark patch making it light and gradually bringing back the natural skin colour. But remember lemon should not be used for lightening skin tone. After the dark patch is removed, stop using lemon. Lemon is acidic and may cause skin irritation.
4. Coconut – Use of coconut water and oil works wonders on the dark skin patches. Rub coconut oil on the affected area before going to bed. Wash it up in the morning. Continue for 15 days and you are sure to see results. Wash the affected area with coconut water twice everyday. This helps lightening the skin tone.
5. Potato – Potato is a cooling agent. In case of dark skin patches caused due to blemishes or sun tan, this is the best cure. Potato removes the tan and treats the blemishes very effectively. Crush one potato and squeeze out the juice from it. Apply it on your skin and let it dry. Repeat it till the time the whole juice has been used. Do it alternate days.
6. Cream Massage – Take a herbal cold cream. Massage it on your skin thoroughly. This will help in softening the dead dark skin. Then wipe it off with cold water. Do it everyday before going off to sleep. The cream massage is also a solution to get a glowing skin as it improves the blood circulation.
7. Honey, curd and rose water – Honey and curd, both are natural bleach. It will curb out the dark patch. Rose water on the other hand is a very good toner. Take a tsp of all the three agents and mix it. Apply it and keep for 20 minutes.
These home remedies will take some time to show results but regular use will lead to permanent cure. People suffering for liver and stomach problems should also include fruits, vegetables specially tomatoes and carrots in their diet. Don"t use all the remedies. Choose the one which best suits you and be regular at it to get rid of your skin patches.