- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 10 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 18 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- Movies Paappan Box Office Collection 10 Days: Suresh Gopi's Investigation Drama Is A Superhit!
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
Shoes are an important part of your dressing and hence they are chosen to complement and complete the overall style statement. Even though they primarily protect your feet from dirt and insulate your feet from hard ground, they play a crucial role in making a style statement as well as completing overall attire. The right footwear does add a tremendous amount of style and class to your wardrobe and make a statement.
In the business world, whether you’re at the office, a work function or a black-tie dinner, the shoes are just as important as the outfit. Wearing the right shoes increases your confidence and improves your attitude. Not all dress shoes styles are multipurpose, wear-with-everything type of footwear. Depending on the event you're attending, some dress shoes are more suitable than others. But do most men know which formal footwear goes best with their formal attire?
There is a lot of difference in wearing a black shoe with lace and brown slip-in shoes. Sometimes you may be attending a Sunday brunch with your clients or a similar semi-formal kind of event where you get into a dilemma weather to go with full formal footwear, loafers or formal boots. You may want to be prepared with a wardrobe that is capable in dealing with most of your essential requirements and avoid panicking at the last moment. Below are tips to help you choose the best formal footwear for all formal occasions.
These are a category of shoes that are identified by the lace tabs. They can be plain or have some form of embellishment on the front toe area and come in different colours, mostly black, brown, burgundy and sometimes in white. They go well with perfect formal attire like suits and other formal wears. You can choose colours that go well with your formal dress.
Formal dress boots are not the kind that rise up too far from your ankle. They are designed to be slim and short from regular boots. You can choose such boots with high polish leather and slight embellishments that is not too prominent. Avoid zipped boots as it goes against formal attires. Formal boots are best suited for semi-formal occasions that might require you to wear jeans with a formal top and casual blazers.
Here's another tip to help you choose your formal footwear: loafers are not always casual! They come in certain formal designs that go well with a casual office party wear and official Sunday brunches that require you to be semi-formal yet look professional. Loafers can be matched with both jeans and semi-formal trousers that are paired with blazers or formal jackets.
A Derby shoe is a type of men's formal shoe that is differentiated by shoelace eyelet tabs that are sewn on top of a single-piece vamp. They are more casual than similarly designed oxford shoes and go well with casual business occasions like Sunday brunch with clients or to watch a game with business associates. They are easy to put on and come in various forms of leather.
As the name itself indicate, monk strap shoes are ones that come with straps or buckle in place of lace. It is closest to being men's formal footwear next to oxford shoes, and comes with light metallic embellishment in the form of buckle, strap end or just as style fitting. Monk strap shoes also come without any strap and as a slip-in shoes with a fixed strap.
- menDheeraj Dhoopar’s Black And White Reel Defines Male Sensuality
- men fashionKundali Bhagya Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar's Amazing Hair Affair
- menAirport Fashion: Ranveer Singh Amazed Us With His Dazzling Entry In A Red Leather Hoodie And Velvet Trousers
- bollywood wardrobeOn 4 Years Of Raabta, Sushant Singh Rajput’s Formal, Casual, And Stylish Fashionable Looks From The Film
- bollywood wardrobeOn Karan Johar’s Birthday, His 3 Extraordinary Stylish Outfits You Can Wear To A Wedding
- bollywood wardrobeRadhe Song Zoom Zoom: Disha Patani And Salman Khan Make The Song Stylish As Ever With Their Fashionable Looks
- menHappy Birthday Varun Dhawan: From Stylish To Quirky, 5 Fashionable Looks From The Actor’s Instagram Feed
- menMumbai Saga Trailer Launch: John Abraham And Emraan Hashmi Make Dapper Statement In Their Stylish Outfits
- menHappy Birthday Shahid Kapoor: From Ethnic To Funky, 5 Different Impressive Looks Of The Versatile Actor
- menFemina Miss India 2020: Aparshakti Khurana Or Pulkit Samrat, Whose Stylish And Dapper Look Did You Like More?
- menRajkummar Rao Makes A Dapper Appearance In An All Black Attire, Moustache And Stylish Sunglasses At Film City
- menKartik Aaryan’s Cool And Funky Graphic Printed T-shirt Is For Those Who Are Not Working From Home