- Sports ISL 2022-23: OFC 2-2 CFC: Odisha FC move back into top 6 as Chennaiyin FC's search for full points continues
- Technology Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Design Revealed, Set to Launch Next Week
- Finance Small Cap Power Sector Stock Declared 4th Dividend, Trading Near 52 Week Low, Gave 3823.3% In 3 Yrs
- News Muslim women can only approach family court for divorce, not Shariat Council: Madras HC
- Movies BB16: Kamya Slams Archana For Her Performance During Torture Task; Says ‘One Doesn’t Need To Be Inhuman’
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Every fortnight, the world of social media gives us a new trend - be it food, DIYs, dance or makeup. And this time around, something that caught my attention was the Vampire Skin trend that is doing rounds on TikTok.
While we do not have the luxury of TikTok, Instagram will bring the trends to us sooner or later - and that's how the Vampire Skin trend caught my eyes. I mean, who doesn't love for their skin to glow like that of Edward Cullen in Twilight: New Moon when he almost exposes his body to the sunlight, right? - minus the impending result, of course!
Currently trending on TikTok, "vampire skin" is the creation of TikTok user August Sombatkamrai. Twilight fans and glitter fanatics have showcased their own glitter-infused complexions under the hashtag #vampireskin, collecting over 1.5 million views to date.
In their original vampire skin video, which has 1.8 million views and counting, Sombatkamrai began by pumping a few drops of the foundation onto the back of their hand. Additionally, they applied liquid highlight and glittery eye shadow onto the back of their hand as well.
Sombatkamrai mixed all three products on the back of their hand before dabbing and blending it onto their face.
"The trick is to actually not use too much foundation," they suggest, pointing out that one pump of your favourite sheer-coverage foundation will suffice.
How to Get Vampire Skin
Step 1: As a first step, you should prepare your skin for a sparkling complexion by using a hydrating skincare routine and a hydrating primer.
Step 2: After that, you should grab a palette suitable for mixing makeup (the back of your hand will work just as well.
Step 3: In the next step, you should mix your foundation, colour correcting cream, or tinted moisturizer with a cream glitter formula.
Step 4: Now apply the mix onto your face - use your usual foundation application technique for this step.
You may stop here if you are satisfied with the subtle glow.
Additional step: If you wish to take it up a notch, sweep loose or pressed glitter on any areas you usually highlight (such as the tops of your cheekbones, your brow bone, your inner corner, your nose bridge, and your cupid's bow) with a fan brush.
The glitter dust can be substituted with any glitter eyeshadow you have on hand if you do not have glitter dust.
That's all you need to recreate your Twilight fantasy of being a Cullen.
Now, go out and glow out, sis!
- skin careAnanya Panday's Favourite Skincare Ingredient: 3 Ways To Use It For Oily Skin
- skin careDIY Skincare Ingredients: How To Safely Use Them
- skin careSkincare Regimen To Avoid and Beauty Trends To Follow In 2023
- skin careSalt For Skincare: Different Ways To Use It
- skin careDeepika Padukone Skincare Tips: The Simplest Routine For All The Busy Gurls!
- skin careSkincare Tips: Keeping Your Skin Healthy Between Seasons
- skin care4 Ways To Boost Skin Collagen Production
- prenatalSkincare During Pregnancy: What Products To Avoid?
- skin careWhat Is A Moisture Sandwich; How Can It Help With Dry Skin On Face And Lips?
- skin careRetinoids In Skincare Routine: Things You Need To Know
- skin careMalai aka Fresh Cream For Your Face: 3 Ways To Use It And When Not To Use It
- skin careBipasha Basu's All Organic Skincare Ingredient: 3 Ways To Use It For All Skin Types!