- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- 10 hrs ago Rhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- 12 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2022: 5 Ways To Detox After Navratri Celebrations
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Pathan brothers explode as Bhilwara Kings beat Gujarat Giants to qualify for playoffs
- News PM Modi ditches mic to address huge gathering in Rajasthan; here's why
- Finance Cryptocurrency Is Gaining In Trade, But At Slow Pace, Bitcoin Quoted At US$ 19,692
- Movies Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal Look Resplendent At Their Cocktail Party; See Pics
- Automobiles Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- Technology BSNL to Soon Launch 4G Services Pan India; Signs Deal With TCS
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
As we age our skin will sag or may not remain youthful forever. This is a fact of life that everyone has to accept at a certain point in life. Of course, with facelift surgery, one can repair and retain a youthful look for a certain period.
A facelift is a cosmetic surgery that promises youthful, rejuvenating skin. It helps reduces sagging of the skin and tightens the facial tissues. As lucrative as it sounds, going under the knife may not be an ideal solution for all and the result is not permanent!
Wondering how to achieve a toned, sculpted face without beauty surgery? Well, the answer is pretty simple and exciting. With makeup!
Here are easy beauty hacks that will give you an instant facelift with makeup:
Get a Perfect Base
Creating a smooth, even base as a canvas for makeup application is the first step towards achieving a flawless look. It also helps hydrate the skin and prevents your makeup from drying out. Blending the base in with a beauty blender or makeup sponge gives the most even, and effective, coverage- creating the perfect canvas for your facelift.
Apply Minimal Concealer
Agreed that a concealer helps conceal lines on your face, but that doesn't mean you should apply it in more quantity (this applies to those who have visible fine lines). For using a concealer, always remember to use the "less is more" formula!
Apply a little concealer to the inner and outer corners of your eyes and gently use an upward stroke to lift the eyes. Concealers work like magic to hide the fine lines, but with the minimal application!
Always Contour Upwards
When contouring the face, make sure to blend upwards. Use a cream contour to lift the face naturally and create smooth-looking makeup. Make sure to apply the contour in such a way that it blends well with the base and doesn't appear cakey!
Use the Blush Draping Trick
For a lifted appearance, you must know where and how to apply the blush correctly. For that simply follow a blush draping trick. For that, instead of applying blush on the apple of the cheeks, apply it to the high point of the face. Apply the blush evenly on your cheekbones and your temple. The result is an instant sculpted and youthful face!
Highlighting is a Must
Lightly highlight the tip of your nose, cheekbones, and a high point of eyebrows with a suitable highlighter. It not only highlights the bone structure but also makes your skin appear sculpted and tighter. Make sure you blend in the up-and-out direction when brushing the cheekbones!
Apply Eyeliner at a 45-Degree Angle
To lift your eyes and face, use the "winging your eyeliner" method. Hold the eyeliner at a 45-degree angle and draw a wing shape by forming a titled cat eye look. This eyeliner hack makes your eyes look brighter and bigger!
Lift Lashes With Mascara
Mascara is a handy beauty product to give your lashes a stunning look. Simply apply the mascara on the middle of the eyes. It can form a lovely doe-eyes effect and bring an instant change to your eyes.
Brush the Brows
Brushing the brows help add volume to them. Just ensure to brush them upwards for a lifted, arched look. The trick may sound minuscule but works in your favor when aiming for a lifted look!
- men fashionActor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- hair careHair Dusting: New Hair Cutting Technique You Should Know About
- make up tipsEasy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- beautyShraddha Kapoor’s Beauty Secrets For Glowing Skin And Fit Body
- body care6 DIY Homemade Remedies For Dark Elbows & Knees
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone's Lipstick Looks That Are Chic And Stylish
- make up tipsNavratri Makeup Tips To Look Fabulous, Stunning And Sweat-Free
- women fashion6 Trendy Hair Accessories To Accentuate Your Hairdo
- skin care7 DIY Homemade Lip Balms To Give Natural Care To Your Lips
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Priyanka Chopra: The Short Hairstyles Guide From B-Town Divas