- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 9 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 10 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There aren't many actresses in the Bollywood industry that experiment a lot with different make-up looks. And Sonam Kapoor isn't one of them. Sonam has always had some fashion or beauty goals set up for us. A fashionista in the true sense of the word, Sonam not only impresses us with her awe-aspiring outfits but also with her stunning and different make-up looks. And we hope this cycle continues.
Recently, Sonam posted some pictures on her Instagram handle that have a lot of make-up inspiration to fetch from. Her make-up in the post is bold, dusky, beautiful and unapologetic. Her make-up artist did an excellent job to give Sonam a mysterious vibe.
Talking about her make-up, Sonam went with a full-coverage dewy base. Sharply-contoured nose and a soft pink blush on the apples of her cheeks added the colour back to her face. Her eye make-up, however, was the star of the show. She went for the regular black smokey eyes, but the thick matte winged liner stretched to her lower lash line had an amazing effect and added that mysterious factor to her look. A nice coat of mascara on her lashes, dark filled-in brows and a glossy cherry lip (that matched her attire) finished off her look.
Her hair, styled by Hiral Bhatia in a wet and messy voluminous low braid was a charming addition to the entire look. It is a great hairdo to try if you want to experiment with your hair but do not want to deviate much from your regular hairstyles. Adding an element of controlled mess to your hair is all that it needs.
She paired this look with a gorgeous cherry-hued maxi dress with intricate golden embellishments on one shoulder. We loved this look and the idea of adding a dark touch to a regular look to make it more interesting. Here are some the pictures from the post for your viewing pleasure. Take a look!
What do you think? Would you choose to wear this look? Do share your thoughts in the comment section below.