- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 4 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- 18 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Movies Shaheer Sheikh & Ruchikaa Kapoor Share Pics From Their Court Wedding; Ekta Calls Latter Begum Ruchikaa Kapoor Sheikh
- Sports Seventh member of the Pakistan cricket team in New Zealand tests Covid 19 positive
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M02 India Launch Confirmed; Listed On Official Website
- News Govt failed to address our issues': Farmers as Centre invites them for talks on Dec 3
- Finance 4 Recent Changes In Rules Announced By The Transport Ministry
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Introduced Connected Technology With New ‘Hero Connect’: Prices Start At Rs 4,999
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor's beauty moments have been the talk of the town. From minimal to bold, the actress is always out there trying different make-up looks and giving major goals. Recently, the diva turned cover star for The Peacock Magazine's third anniversary November 2020 print issue and mesmerised us with her gorgeous look. She was decked up in a heavily embellished silver lehenga, which she teamed with sparkling and glossy make-up look. She kept the base warm and went for a bold bronzed make-up, highlighted by shimmering eye shadow and maroon lip shade. Her make-up look is what you should try this wedding season and to nail the similar look, you need to follow the step-by-step procedure. Here's how you can recreate it.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Clear gloss
• Nude shimmering eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Lip gloss
• Maroon lipstick
• Beauty blender
• Blush brush
• Bronzer brush
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer over your lids and under the eyes using the same beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Bronze up your face and forehead, using bronzer brush.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some nude glittering eye shadow on the eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids. Blend well to avoid any harsh lines.
• Drag some eye shadow on your lower lash line as well.
• Apply the clear gloss over your lids and on the tear-duct to get the glossy eye look.
• Apply some black kohl on the waterline.
• Now, apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
• Take the lip gloss and apply it all over your lips, especially onto the middle of your both lips to make your pout look fuller and glossy.
• Apply the maroon lipstick to finish off the look.
• Spritz some setting spray all over your face to lock the make-up in place.
We absolutely loved this intense make-up look of Shraddha Kapoor. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Cover Pic Credits: Shraddha Kapoor