- Technology Samsung Galaxy A70s To Be Priced At Rs. 32,990, Hints Report
- News Setback for Yogi govt as court stays move to include 17 OBCs in SC list
- Sports AIBA Men’s World Championships: Amit Panghal among four Indian boxers eyeing quarterfinal spot
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says She Needs To Be RESPONSIBLE With The Media Because Of Its Power To Reach Fans
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sara Ali Khan is creating quite a stir in the Bollywood industry. And with her association with the sportswear brand Puma, she has been giving us not only major fitness but beauty goals as well. Recently, Sara posted some pics on her Instagram handle featuring the brand and mesmerised us with her hot pink monochromatic make-up look. And here we are to decode her look for you.
So, Sara went for a luminous base. Her face was well-bronzed with a touch of pink blush on the apples of her cheeks. Her eye look was simple and quick with a metallic pink eyeshadow applied all over her lid and the inner corners of her eyes highlighted with some silver eyeshadow.
What added the glam element to her look was her hot pink lips that just brightened up the whole look. Traces of silver highlighter at the high points of her face intensified to the glam factor of the look. And we have to say she looked stunning. She paired this glorious make-up look with long wavy impeccable tresses.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Sara Ali Khan (@saraalikhan95) on
If you remember, the Simba actress donned an uncanny yellow monochromatic look sometime back in one of her Instagram posts featuring the same brand. It seems that a monochromatic look is one of her favourites. And we understand why. This is not only a stunning look but also practical. If you don't have the time to do the multi-step make-up jazz, derive some inspiration from Sara on how to glam up the look using a simple and easy monochromatic highlighted look.
What are your thoughts about this look? Have you ever tried a monochromatic look? Do tell us in the comment section below.