- 5 min ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 35 min ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 1 hr ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings Tamil: Ajith Kumar's Veeram Enters The Top 5 List!
- News Mehbboba Mufti shifted to Government Quarters in Srinagar: Reports
- Sports IPL 2020: Rajasthan Royals release 11 players: List of released, retained players, purse available for IPL auction
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Sara Ali Khan is creating quite a stir in the Bollywood industry. And with her association with the sportswear brand Puma, she has been giving us not only major fitness but beauty goals as well. Recently, Sara posted some pics on her Instagram handle featuring the brand and mesmerised us with her hot pink monochromatic make-up look. And here we are to decode her look for you.
So, Sara went for a luminous base. Her face was well-bronzed with a touch of pink blush on the apples of her cheeks. Her eye look was simple and quick with a metallic pink eyeshadow applied all over her lid and the inner corners of her eyes highlighted with some silver eyeshadow.
What added the glam element to her look was her hot pink lips that just brightened up the whole look. Traces of silver highlighter at the high points of her face intensified to the glam factor of the look. And we have to say she looked stunning. She paired this glorious make-up look with long wavy impeccable tresses.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Sara Ali Khan (@saraalikhan95) on
If you remember, the Simba actress donned an uncanny yellow monochromatic look sometime back in one of her Instagram posts featuring the same brand. It seems that a monochromatic look is one of her favourites. And we understand why. This is not only a stunning look but also practical. If you don't have the time to do the multi-step make-up jazz, derive some inspiration from Sara on how to glam up the look using a simple and easy monochromatic highlighted look.
What are your thoughts about this look? Have you ever tried a monochromatic look? Do tell us in the comment section below.