- 32 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Spotted In Casuals At The Airport And Will Be Seen Walking The Ramp Today
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Taapsee, Kareena Kapoor, Lady Gaga, Deepika Padukone & More
- 3 hrs ago Malaika Arora's Patola Sari Is For Handloom Connoisseurs And Those Who Want To Look A Class Apart
- 4 hrs ago 6 Perks Of Spending A Day At Amusement Park With Your Friends
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran's Aadujeevitham: Next Schedule To Start Rolling On This Date!
- Technology Sony Xperia L4 Announced With Triple Rear Cameras: Price And Specs
- News Donald Trump may land in Jaipur if Delhi weather is poor
- Finance Planning for Retirement: Know How To Build Corpus Which Lasts Longer?
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Models Launching In India On 3 March: Details And Expected Prices
- Sports ICC WWT20: Win against formidable Australia will give India huge confidence going ahead, says Mithali Raj
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Sara Ali Khan is creating quite a stir in the Bollywood industry. And with her association with the sportswear brand Puma, she has been giving us not only major fitness but beauty goals as well. Recently, Sara posted some pics on her Instagram handle featuring the brand and mesmerised us with her hot pink monochromatic make-up look. And here we are to decode her look for you.
So, Sara went for a luminous base. Her face was well-bronzed with a touch of pink blush on the apples of her cheeks. Her eye look was simple and quick with a metallic pink eyeshadow applied all over her lid and the inner corners of her eyes highlighted with some silver eyeshadow.
What added the glam element to her look was her hot pink lips that just brightened up the whole look. Traces of silver highlighter at the high points of her face intensified to the glam factor of the look. And we have to say she looked stunning. She paired this glorious make-up look with long wavy impeccable tresses.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Sara Ali Khan (@saraalikhan95) on
If you remember, the Simba actress donned an uncanny yellow monochromatic look sometime back in one of her Instagram posts featuring the same brand. It seems that a monochromatic look is one of her favourites. And we understand why. This is not only a stunning look but also practical. If you don't have the time to do the multi-step make-up jazz, derive some inspiration from Sara on how to glam up the look using a simple and easy monochromatic highlighted look.
What are your thoughts about this look? Have you ever tried a monochromatic look? Do tell us in the comment section below.