- 9 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- 15 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 16 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 1 day ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- Sports Euro 2020: Switzerland vs Turkey, Statistical Highlights: Shaqiri keeps knockout stage hopes alive
- Movies Kartik Aaryan’s Action Avatar In This Video Leaves Our Jaws Dropped!
- News Free vaccines for all 18+ from Monday: All you need to know
- Finance Bitcoin And Other Altcoins Tumble Again Over Weekend: Here's The Reason
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Flipkart Page Live Ahead Of Launch; Here's The Expected Price
- Automobiles Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Directed by Robert Rodriguez, Priyanka Chopra Jonas starrer upcoming American superhero film titled We Can Be Heroes is scheduled to release on New Year's Day on Netflix. Recently, the first look of the actress from the film was dropped by the filmmakers, which took internet by storm. In the poster, Priyanka Chopra was seen nailing an absolutely different look. Exuding fierce vibes, the diva sported a bob haircut with middle partition. She even highlighted her hair with burgundy colour that suited her completely.
The diva was seen dressed in a full-sleeved plunging-neckline white wrap top that featured knotted detailing. She teamed her top with a maroon pencil skirt. Priyanka accessorised her look with a pendant neckpiece and white nail paint. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her T-zone and cheekbones. Using eyebrow pencil, the actress filled-in her brows slightly, giving it a pointed shape. Black eyeliner, soft blush, and dark maroon lip shade spruced up her bold look.
Talking about the film, Priyanka Chopra Jonas wrote, 'Wohooo! It's finally here! Presenting the first look for- We Can Be Heroes!!!! It's directed by the incredible Robert Rodriguez, and is coming to Netflix on New Year's Day!!! A kids classic. Robert pretty much created this genre of movies. I'm so excited about introducing you to the tangled world of my character. More on this coming soon'.
Well, we absolutely loved this transformation of Priyanka Chopra and can't wait for the film to release. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Priyanka Chopra Jonas