- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 4 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- 18 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Movies Shaheer Sheikh & Ruchikaa Kapoor Share Pics From Their Court Wedding; Ekta Calls Latter Begum Ruchikaa Kapoor Sheikh
- Sports Seventh member of the Pakistan cricket team in New Zealand tests Covid 19 positive
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M02 India Launch Confirmed; Listed On Official Website
- News Govt failed to address our issues': Farmers as Centre invites them for talks on Dec 3
- Finance 4 Recent Changes In Rules Announced By The Transport Ministry
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Introduced Connected Technology With New ‘Hero Connect’: Prices Start At Rs 4,999
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Directed by Robert Rodriguez, Priyanka Chopra Jonas starrer upcoming American superhero film titled We Can Be Heroes is scheduled to release on New Year's Day on Netflix. Recently, the first look of the actress from the film was dropped by the filmmakers, which took internet by storm. In the poster, Priyanka Chopra was seen nailing an absolutely different look. Exuding fierce vibes, the diva sported a bob haircut with middle partition. She even highlighted her hair with burgundy colour that suited her completely.
The diva was seen dressed in a full-sleeved plunging-neckline white wrap top that featured knotted detailing. She teamed her top with a maroon pencil skirt. Priyanka accessorised her look with a pendant neckpiece and white nail paint. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her T-zone and cheekbones. Using eyebrow pencil, the actress filled-in her brows slightly, giving it a pointed shape. Black eyeliner, soft blush, and dark maroon lip shade spruced up her bold look.
Talking about the film, Priyanka Chopra Jonas wrote, 'Wohooo! It's finally here! Presenting the first look for- We Can Be Heroes!!!! It's directed by the incredible Robert Rodriguez, and is coming to Netflix on New Year's Day!!! A kids classic. Robert pretty much created this genre of movies. I'm so excited about introducing you to the tangled world of my character. More on this coming soon'.
Well, we absolutely loved this transformation of Priyanka Chopra and can't wait for the film to release. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Priyanka Chopra Jonas