- 1 hr ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 2 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 3 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- 3 hrs ago COVID-19: ICMR Released New Covid Testing Guidelines; Why Is RT-PCR Not Required?
- Movies Ahead Of Mother's Day Reese Witherspoon Dedicates A Poem To Struggling Moms
- News More than 9 lakh patients on oxygen support across India, 1.7 lakh on ventilator: Harsh Vardhan
- Finance Bandhan Bank Q4: Net Profit Falls 80% to Rs 103 Crore: Declares Dividend
- Sports COVID-19: KKR's Prasidh Krishna becomes the latest victim
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 4G Certification Hints Upcoming Launch; Everything We Know So Far
- Education Mother’s Day 2021: Some Beautiful Quotes To Express Love For Your Mother
- Automobiles Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
While most of us are still struggling to get the winged eyeliner equal in both the eyes, 'Lip Wings' have entered the beauty world and we can't keep calm. 'Lip wings' are the new viral makeup trend that shows the wings on the ends of lips, just like cat eyeliner. Bratz dolls from the early 2000s, which were famous for their flamboyant eye makeup and over-lined lips have inspired this trend. The new lip trend mimics the same and is all about exaggerating the natural lip shape with lip liner, giving it a wing effect. From a matte finish look to dark nineties look to super glossy effect, the influencers have been experimenting with the trend and taking Instagram on fire with their stunning looks. Take a look at some of the best videos we found so far. And here's the step-by-step guide of how you can ace the trend.
What you need
• Moisturiser or lip balm
• Pink or nude lipstick
• Lip liner (darker than the lipstick shade or go for black colour)
• Thin brush
• Lip gloss
Steps to follow
• Begin with moisturising your lips with moisturiser or lip balm.
• Apply lipstick on the lower and upper part of your lips.
• Now, pick the lip liner and start outlining the upper and lower part of your lips.
• Once you're done with the outlining part, create the wings at both ends.
• To create the wing, exaggerate the line to the corner of your lips and draw an upper flick, just how you do on your eyes.
• Keep the outline thick and bold.
• Now, take the thin brush and smudge the liner inside the lips. This will give your lips plumped-up and voluminous effect.
• Lastly, apply lip gloss to get the perfect pout or leave it as it is.
So, what do you think about this lip wings trend? Let us know that in the comment section.