- 20 min ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- 3 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Play With Patterns With Her Gorgeous Skirt And Top Set
- 3 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Sets The Makeup Bar High With Smokey Eyes And Luscious Red Lips
- 6 hrs ago Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- News First case of bird flu detected in Delhi Zoo
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Best Offers On Poco X3, Poco M2 Pro, And More
- Finance How You Can Run NPS Tier II Account Like A Savings Account Without Cheque Book?
- Movies Javed Akhtar Reacts To Farhan Akhtar-Shibani Dandekar's Wedding Rumours!
- Automobiles CS Santosh Back In India & Out Of Induced Coma: Continues To Receive Treatment!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Sports India vs Australia: Aussies assistant coach McDonald happy with Rohit Sharma wicket
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
As it is said, make-up can make or break your entire look. So, whenever we dress up, be it for wedding or for festival or for casual events, we always put it in our top most priority to look good. Make-up looks can be sported in many different ways. It all depends on where are we heading, what kind of outfit we are wearing, and what kind of gathering will be there at the same place. According to that we decide what kind of make-up we are going to put. Some likes to keep it minimal, some goes for glamorous look, while some also love flaunting the bold, unique and exotic look. After all, there is no denying the fact that bold looks are only that gets noticed easily and quickly and makes a strong statement.
Taking the example of celebrities, we all will agree that at an event, though there might be many celebrities but our first sight goes on the diva who is sporting the boldest and extra-ordinary look. Proving our statement right, recently, American singer Lady Gaga took to her Instagram feed and shared a stunning picture of hers from her latest shoot. Flaunting the exotic make-up look, the diva popped up on our feed and definitely succeeded in catching our attention. Her gorgeous make-up look was highlighted by three eye shadow, that was striking. If you also want to try the similar look to stand out of others, just follow the simple steps given below.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Purple eye shadow
• Blue eye shadow
• Orange eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• False eyelashes
• Red lip liner
• Red lipstick
• Blush brush
• Contour brush
• Beauty blender
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck. Use a damp beauty blender to blend it in.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes, and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
• Immediately set the concealer in place using the setting powder.
• Softly contour your cheekbones and nose, using the contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some orange eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush, and apply it all over your crease. Drag it to make it look dramatic. Also, blend the harsh edges.
• Now, take some blue eye shadow on the same flat eye shadow brush, and apply in over your lids. Drag and form triangular shape on the outer corner of your eyes.
• Next, take some purple eye shadow and apply it on your lower lash line. Blend well to make it softer and lighter.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes.
• Stick a pair of false eyelashes to your lashes and top it off with some mascara.
• Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips using red lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying red lipstick.
• Set your make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, are you ready to make heads turn? But do not forget to share your opinion on this make-up look of Lady Gaga.
Pic Credits: Lady Gaga