- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 14 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 15 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- Sports India vs SA, 3rd T20I: Full List Of Award Winners, Man Of The Match & Series, Post-Match Presentation Info
- News Elon Musk to go ahead with $54.20 a share Twitter deal
- Finance ICICI Securities Upgraded This Small Cap Service Sector Stock From Hold To Add, Shares Can Surge 10%
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
As it is said, make-up can make or break your entire look. So, whenever we dress up, be it for wedding or for festival or for casual events, we always put it in our top most priority to look good. Make-up looks can be sported in many different ways. It all depends on where are we heading, what kind of outfit we are wearing, and what kind of gathering will be there at the same place. According to that we decide what kind of make-up we are going to put. Some likes to keep it minimal, some goes for glamorous look, while some also love flaunting the bold, unique and exotic look. After all, there is no denying the fact that bold looks are only that gets noticed easily and quickly and makes a strong statement.
Taking the example of celebrities, we all will agree that at an event, though there might be many celebrities but our first sight goes on the diva who is sporting the boldest and extra-ordinary look. Proving our statement right, recently, American singer Lady Gaga took to her Instagram feed and shared a stunning picture of hers from her latest shoot. Flaunting the exotic make-up look, the diva popped up on our feed and definitely succeeded in catching our attention. Her gorgeous make-up look was highlighted by three eye shadow, that was striking. If you also want to try the similar look to stand out of others, just follow the simple steps given below.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Purple eye shadow
• Blue eye shadow
• Orange eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• False eyelashes
• Red lip liner
• Red lipstick
• Blush brush
• Contour brush
• Beauty blender
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck. Use a damp beauty blender to blend it in.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes, and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
• Immediately set the concealer in place using the setting powder.
• Softly contour your cheekbones and nose, using the contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some orange eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush, and apply it all over your crease. Drag it to make it look dramatic. Also, blend the harsh edges.
• Now, take some blue eye shadow on the same flat eye shadow brush, and apply in over your lids. Drag and form triangular shape on the outer corner of your eyes.
• Next, take some purple eye shadow and apply it on your lower lash line. Blend well to make it softer and lighter.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes.
• Stick a pair of false eyelashes to your lashes and top it off with some mascara.
• Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips using red lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying red lipstick.
• Set your make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, are you ready to make heads turn? But do not forget to share your opinion on this make-up look of Lady Gaga.
Pic Credits: Lady Gaga
- fashion trendsYear Ender 2021: How Bernie Sanders, Kim Kardashian, Zendaya, Lady Gaga Made Fashion Headlines
- art cultureGolden Globe Nominations 2022: Nicole Kidman, Olivia Colman, Lady Gaga And Benedict Cumberbatch Among Nominees
- fashion factsHouse of Gucci: 100 Years Of Fashion - Know About The Iconic Brand
- fashion trendsHouse Of Gucci Trailer: Lady Gaga As Patrizia Reggiani Stuns Us With Her Glamorous Fashion
- fashion trendsLady Gaga Flaunts A Blazer Outfit, A Red Dramatic Skirt, And A Golden Dove Brooch
- make up tipsFrom Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- women fashionLady Gaga Wears Rhinestone On Face And Creates A Wow Make-up Moment
- fashion trendsMTV VMAs 2020: Lady Gaga’s Costumes And Masks Make Us Say, “All We Need Is Lady Gaga”
- make up tipsWith Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kangana Ranaut, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga And More
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Alaya F And More
- women fashionLady Gaga, Ariana Grande Get Creative With White Eyeshadow For Rain On Me Music Video