- 6 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 6 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 6 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- 7 hrs ago 6 Things Couples Need To Stop Sharing With Their Friends
- News Karti says his father arrested to "satisfy the voyeuristic pleasure of some"
- Movies Anurag Kashyap & Vicky Kaushal React Hilariously To Taapsee Pannu’s Childhood Pic!
- Technology BSNL Launches Rs. 49 Plan With 180 Days Validity: Reports
- Sports PKL 2019: Table toppers Jaipur Pink Panthers open up 7-point lead after defeating Tamil Thalaivas
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kangana Ranaut loves to surprise us, whether it is in reel life or real life. Her recently released movie Judgementall Hai kya was a great success. Last night Kangana attended the success party of the movie and bedazzled us with a retro-inspired look.
Kangana wore a printed black dress with an interesting plunging neckline. The dress by Miu Miu had big white floral prints and Kangana accessorised it with a thick diamond and pearl necklace. Styled by Ami Patel for the night, Kangana had an interesting take on the hair and make-up.
Her make-up, done by Albert Chettiar, was fresh, dewy, neutral and a welcoming break from the bold and heavy make-up. She kept the make-up quite subtle and it was almost a no-makeup look. The filled-in eyebrows and metallic pink eyeshadow with a smudged black eyeliner were the only palpable elements of her make-up. She kept the lip shade quite similar to her skin tone and it blended right in with her base.
Moving to her hairstyle, she sported a wet bob hairdo and this is what gave the look its vintage factor. Kangana seems to love the bob hairdo and carried it with grace. The side-parted hair with a fringe falling on her forehead added a softness to the look.
Through this very simple look, Kangana showed us how to effortlessly carry a monochromatic look without being intimidated by it. Once again, Kangana proved that bob is ruling right now and why we should try it too!
You can recreate her make-up look by following a few simple steps.
Kangana's Subtle Monochromatic Look
What you need
- Tinted primer
- Eyebrow pencil
- Metallic pink eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Glossy nude lipstick
- To provide an even tone to your face apply the moisturiser on your face.
- Use the eyebrow pencil to lightly fill in your brows.
- Take the eyeshadow on a flat eyeshadow brush and apply it all over your lid.
- Line your upper lash line using the eyeliner and smudge it out.
- Tightline your eyes as well.
- Apply highlighter on your cheekbones, the tip of your nose and your cupid's bow.
- Apply the lipstick to finish off the look.
Steps to recreate the look
What are your thoughts about her look? Would you for go for a bob cut like Kangana? Do let us know in the comment section below.