- Movies Rakshit Shetty And Team Resume The Last Phase Of Shooting For 777 Charlie In Kashmir
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Pro Clears Another Certification Ahead Of Official Launch: Report
- Sports ISL 2020-21: BFC vs HFC: Hyderabad record second successive clean sheet in frustrating draw against Bengaluru
- News Government ready for talks: Amit Shah appeals to protesting farmers
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Education HP SET Answer Key 2020 Released, Raise Objections Before December 14
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
When we talk about best-dressed celebrities, Hina Khan's name always pops out. When we talk about celebrity with best make-up look, again, Hina Khan tops our list. So, we can say that she has got style and is one of most glamorous actresses in the town. Coming to her make-up looks, well, the diva is often seen trying out different eyeliners and taking glam quotient a notch higher. It was just yesterday, when we talked about Hina's make-up look from Diwali 2020, that left us stunned. But it seems like that the actress is still in the festive mode as in her latest post, she is seen nailing another glamorous make-up look, keeping the festive spark alive. This time too, the Hacked actress impressed us with her look and here's how you can recreate the similar look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Silver eyeshadow
• Fluffy eyeshadow brush
• Black eyeliner
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lipstick
• Pink lip liner
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under the eyes, and blend it using the same beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some silver eyeshadow on the fluffy eyeshadow brush and apply it over the lids on the inner corner of your eyes. Blend it well.
• Drag some eyeshadow to your lower lash line as well.
• Line your eyes using the black eyeliner, making it a little winged.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on the tip of your cheekbones and the bridge of your nose.
• Fill in your lips, using pink lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying pink lipstick.
• Set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
We absolutely loved this make-up look of Hina Khan and it's something you should definitely try next festive season. What do you think about her this make-up look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan