- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
TV-turned-mainstream actress Hina Khan has become the talk of the town for her gorgeous make-up looks. In the past few months, we have seen her experimenting with different eye make-up looks, be it playing with different eye shadow palettes or trying out different colours of eyeliners. If you scroll through her Instagram feed, you'll find that how the actress has been nailing different looks and leaving us stunned. In most of the pictures, you will notice that she might have kept her overall make-up minimal but with her dramatic eye make-up looks, she has been making a lot of bold statements. From blue to yellow to white, she has tried many eyeliner shades and amazed us.
Recently again, Hina Khan flaunted a different eye make-up look and it's something which we should definitely try. She shared a series of pictures of her look from Gold Awards 2020 on Instagram, where she was seen decked up in a black and white slit gown. Matching to her attire, she sported black and white eyeliner shades and wowed us. Basically, she applied black eyeliner on her upper lash lines and created wings with white eyeliner. The base was warm and flawless and highlighted by cherry red lip shade. Her make-up was meticulously done by make-up artist Sachin Salvi and if you want to try the similar look, just the follow the simple steps given below.
What you need
• Setting powder
• White eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Black eyeliner
• White eyeliner
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Red lip liner
• Cherry red lipstick
• Beauty blender
• Blush brush
• Bronzer brush
• Face contour brush
• Nose contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to recreate the look
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes using the same beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Bronze up your face and forehead, using the bronzer brush.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Moving to the eyes, take some white eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it over your lids.
• Blend it well to remove any harsh edges.
• Now pick the black eyeliner. Starting from the inner corner of your eyes, apply a thick line on your upper lash line. Drag it till the end.
• Now, with the help of white eyeliner, create wings.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on the tip of your cheekbones and the bridge of your nose.
• Fill in your lips, using red lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying cherry red lipstick.
• Set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
We absolutely loved this make-up look of Hina Khan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan