- 6 hrs ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- 6 hrs ago Actor Sonu Sood Joins Special Olympics Bharat As Brand Ambassador
- 6 hrs ago How To Prevent The Spread Of Zika Virus Infection
- 7 hrs ago House Of Gucci Trailer: Lady Gaga As Patrizia Reggiani Stuns Us With Her Glamorous Fashion
- News Dams almost full in West Bengal due to heavy rain; Water discharge to rise: Officials
- Movies Vikram: Kalidas Jayaram Joins The Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown results, recap and highlights: July 30, 2021
- Technology Google To End Support For Android V2.3.7 And Lower; What Should You Do?
- Finance SBI Announces NIL Processing Fee For New Home Buyers: Check Report
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Jalebi actress Digangana Suryavanshi who's known for her phenomenal acting skills recently posted pictures of her on her social media and her fans are going gaga over how flawless the actress looks with barely any makeup.
The pretty actress has always worn minimal to almost no makeup, owing to her naturally glowing skin. In her latest pictures, the actress looks dewy fresh with minimal makeup that accentuates her features. From nude lipstick to subtle contouring, the actress is slaying the minimalistic look.
For her outfit, the actress paired up an elegant, peach-toned lacey top with a pleated black skirt. For the jewellery, the actress kept it low-key with small gold earrings. The actress also seems to have gotten highlights to her long, dreamy hair; which adds to the perfection.
Digangana is currently in Hyderabad shooting for her untitled film alongside Sundeep Kishan, Priya Varrier and Varalaxmi. The actress will also soon be seen in the big banner film Seetimaarr opposite Gopichand. The actress is also shooting for the Bollywood film, The Battle of Bhima Koregaon where she'll be seen playing a warrior princess opposite actor Arjun Rampal.