- 2 hrs ago Eat These Foods Guilt Free! List Of Foods That Do Not Cause Weight Gain
- 3 hrs ago Navratri 2020 Day 4: Know About Mata Kushmanda, Puja Vidhi, Significance And Mantras
- 3 hrs ago Here’s Your Guide On How To Oil Train Your Hair
- 3 hrs ago Wondering Whether He Will Be A Good Husband? These 9Signs Will Help You
- News Nokia to build moon's first 4G cell network for NASA programme
- Movies Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Will First Have A Registered Marriage On October 22?
- Sports ICC Chairmanship: Only NZ's Gregor Barclay and Singapore's Imran Khwaja file nominations
- Automobiles Hero Splendor+ Black & Accent Edition Launched With Personalization Options: Priced At Rs 64,670
- Technology Realme Narzo 20A Review: Affordable Price, Big Battery Saves The Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
- Education DU SOL Admission 2020 For Undergraduate Courses Begins, Check Details
- Finance FM Sitharaman Asks Govt Companies To Achieve 75% Capex Target By Dec
The lockdown has been hard on one and all. Most of us have resorted to a strict cocktail of sweatpants, comfy tees, makeup (restricted to video calls!), and greasy hair. Well, not anymore! As the world celebrated Lipstick Day earlier this week, makeup enthusiast and Bollywood Diva Ananya Panday initiated Instagram's latest #RedAndReadyAgain challenge - because there's nothing a red lipstick can't solve!
The Lakme India brand ambassador who has been missing her daily dose of makeup just like the rest of us, took to Instagram challenging her followers to spice up their day with their favourite red lip color. Within no time, the internet was buzzing with women slaying Lakme's #RedAndReadyAgain challenge with the ultimate red pout.
Ananya was soon joined by Bollywood Actresses Mrunal Thakur and Karishma Sharma sharing sultry red looks.
And, the industry's biggest beauty influencers weren't far behind with the likes of Santoshi Shetty, Debasree Banerjee, and House of Misu sharing their own take on being #RedAndReadyAgain!