- 50 min ago Exclusive: How Moving In With Parents Have Changed Youths During This Pandemic
- 2 hrs ago COVID-19 And Pulmonary Fibrosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- 2 hrs ago With Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- 3 hrs ago Balaram Jayanti 2020: Here’s The Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Nepotism Debate: Apurva Asrani Comes Out In Support Of Janhvi Kapoor
- News Kerala Gold Smuggling: NIA team will visit Dubai to quiz prime accused
- Automobiles Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports Imphal boy Annaroy Soibam joins Odisha FC youth team
- Finance Special Trains May Be Launched In Konkan Region For Ganesh Chaturthi
- Technology Amazon Freedom Sale 2020: Up to 40% Off On Smartphones
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The lockdown has been hard on one and all. Most of us have resorted to a strict cocktail of sweatpants, comfy tees, makeup (restricted to video calls!), and greasy hair. Well, not anymore! As the world celebrated Lipstick Day earlier this week, makeup enthusiast and Bollywood Diva Ananya Panday initiated Instagram's latest #RedAndReadyAgain challenge - because there's nothing a red lipstick can't solve!
The Lakme India brand ambassador who has been missing her daily dose of makeup just like the rest of us, took to Instagram challenging her followers to spice up their day with their favourite red lip color. Within no time, the internet was buzzing with women slaying Lakme's #RedAndReadyAgain challenge with the ultimate red pout.
Ananya was soon joined by Bollywood Actresses Mrunal Thakur and Karishma Sharma sharing sultry red looks.
And, the industry's biggest beauty influencers weren't far behind with the likes of Santoshi Shetty, Debasree Banerjee, and House of Misu sharing their own take on being #RedAndReadyAgain!