- 21 min ago IIFA Awards 2019: Alia Bhatt’s Gown Is Pretty Refreshing But She Doesn’t Look Very Fresh
- 29 min ago IIFA Awards 2019: Mouni Roy Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Feathered Gown
- 1 hr ago IIFA Awards 2019: Aditi Rao Hydari’s Look Is Mostly A Hit But There Is A Miss Too
- 1 hr ago IIFA Awards 2019: Radhika Apte Surprises Us With A Surreal Outfit And The Eye Shadow
- Movies IIFA 2019 Winners List: Ranveer Singh & Alia Bhatt Win Best Actor, Andhadhun Wins Best Story
- News Delhi Transport Strike Today: Many schools to stay closed; exams postponed
- Sports Olympiacos 2-2 Tottenham: Spurs collapse as Valbuena leads deserved comeback
- Technology MIUI 11 Animations Teased Ahead Of September 24 Launch
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Rather than applying all the bright and dark shades, people prefer to keep it subtle and natural by using nude lip colours. It helps in giving you the most natural look that will suit almost every skin tone. But one major drawback about a nude lip shade is that it can ruin your whole look if you do not choose the right colour.
If you want to look classy by not overdoing your make-up then applying nude lipstick is the best way to maintain the look. This is because when you apply a nude lipstick, make-up on the other areas is equally balanced and it gives a natural look.
Therefore, it is necessary to choose the right shade and also follow some simple tips while applying nude lipsticks to pull off the look perfectly. So in this article, we've put together some basic tips to keep in mind while applying nude lipsticks. Follow the below tips to get the nude look right. Read on!
Exfoliate Your Lips
This step not only helps in removing the dead skin cells but also aids in giving a smooth base. Exfoliating the lips beforehand will make your lipstick stay and prevent it from flaking out. You can either use a ready-made lip scrub or prepare one at home. Apply some petroleum jelly on your lips and gently rub a dry brush on the lips gently in a circular motion. Apply a moisturiser after you have exfoliated your lips.
Merely exfoliating the lips won't make your lipstick stay for a long time. After exfoliation, apply some primer or foundation on your lips and gently massage. The primer forms a base on the lips and keeps it moisturised throughout the day. After you have applied the primer, take a lip liner that matches your tone and line your lips.
Choose The Right Colour
When it comes to applying nude lipsticks, it is important to make sure that you choose the right colour that suits the tone of your lips. Always go for a shade darker than the actual colour of your lips. You can go for peach or soft pink shades if you have a pale skin tone. Those who have a darker skin tone can go for chocolate shades. Also, you can opt for beiges if you have a yellow undertone.
Balance It With The Right Make-up
Just applying nude lipstick would make you look very pale. Therefore, it is important to balance out your make-up along with the nude lips. For this, add a plump to your cheeks by applying blush. This will prevent looking too washed out. And when it comes to the eyes, you can opt for smokey eyes. This will create a dramatic as well as an elegant look.
Ask A Professional
Many of you who would be trying nude lips for the first time might be unsure of what shades to go for and will have many confusions regarding the looks. If you are one among those who are still unsure, then you should take the advice of a professional. They can help you to choose the right shade that will help you to pull off the look.