- 1 hr ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 1 hr ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 1 hr ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 3 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Jio MAMI 21st Mumbai Film Festival: These 10 Films Will Compete In The India Gold Section
- Sports Vijay Hazare Trophy: Rishabh Pant, Navdeep Saini named in Delhi squad for Hazare Trophy, Dhruv Shorey to lead
- News Terrorists come to India from neighbouring countries, not Moon: EU parliamentarians slam Pak
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
We all love doing make-up. We often look up to our favourite celebrities for their make-up looks, tips, and fashion statement. But we often fail to pay attention to our neck. Make-up - for some women - is sometimes all about eye make-up, foundation and blush, and lipstick. But that's not all. Your face and your neck come as a package deal when it comes to make-up.
And, if you take a look at your favourite celebrity's make-up look, they always have face and neck covered and matched as a part of their look. To give you a better understanding of what constitutes neck make-up and the correct way to do it, here's some help!
Recently, Kareena Kapoor Khan made an appearance to celebrate 20 years of Kuch Kucj Hota Hai where she sported her famous signature look. But did you checkout her perfectly contoured neckline?
Here's how to glam up your neckline just like Kareena Kapoor in 3 easy steps:
1. For The Neckline
If you wish to ace a slender neckline just like Kareena, you have to start off by applying a light base matte foundation and extend it to your collarbones as well as cleavage. Once done, you need to highlight your neck by stroking vertically in the upward direction. Follow up by contouring the outer area with a shade that is darker than your skin tone. You can finish it off by brushing a stroke of highlighter powder over your chest area in order to make your neckline stand out.
2. For The Collarbones
Next, move on to your collarbones. Start off by applying light matte finish foundation and blend it well. Use a highlighter, preferably a shade darker than your skin tone, and apply it on your collarbone and bring it towards the hollow of your neck. You can also use a bronzer and apply it parallelly to your collarbone and again blend it well.
3. For The Cleavage
Lastly, if you want to ace a perfect cleavage just like Kareena, you need to use some highlighter on your curves. Then take a contour stick that is two shades darker than your skin tone and create a nice shadowing effect. It will give you a defined cleavage. And, with that, your neck make-up is absolutely gorgeous - just the way you are!