- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Diwali preparations are in full swing. Women have begun shopping for their traditional outfits and make-up products. If you are looking to sport some celebrity-inspired make-up this Diwali, here is a breakdown of Karishma Kapoor's smokey eye make-up look that you would not want to miss.
Recently at an event in Pune, Karishma made heads turn when she sported a completely traditional look as she promoted a jewellery brand. She perfectly paired her heavy smokey eye make-up with nude lips.
If you want to re-create Karishma's amazing look for Diwali, follow the simple and easy steps mentioned below:
How To Re-create Karishma Kapoor's Smokey Eye Make-up Look?
• Start off by washing your face with a hydrating and nourishing moisturiser. Once you apply the moisturiser, wait for a few minutes until it seeps right into your skin.
• After a few minutes, take some matte finish lightweight foundation that matches your skin tone and apply it evenly on your face and neck to get that dewy glow.
• Next, apply a concealer, but only if it is needed. If you have dark circles, dark spots, or pimples, you can simply conceal them with the help of a concealer. But, if you have a clear skin, you can simply avoid using a concealer.
• Once your base is set right, you can move on to applying some blush to highlight your cheekbones and the tip of your nose. Dust off some blush on your cheekbones, your forehead, and the tip of your nose.
• Now comes the important part - your eye make-up. If you want to re-create Karishma Kapoor's smokey eyes, all you have to do is first apply a light shimmery shade on your entire eye lid with a flat brush.
• Next, take a little darker shade - a shade darker than the previous one - and accentuate the crease of your eyelid with it. Also, while you do so, you need to smoke out the outer corners of your eyelid with the darkest shade of the same colour and then just blend all the three shades perfectly to get that smokey eye look.
• Finish off your eye make-up by applying a thick eyeliner along your upper lashline. You can also apply some kohl on your lower lashline and even smudge it out to add to your smokey eye look.
• Apply a thick coat of mascara and define that eye make-up of yours in the best possible way.
• Lastly, finish off your make-up look by applying a transparent shade of nude lipstick.
Well, now wasn't that quite a simple task to pull off? This Diwali you too can stand out by dazzling in your favourite traditional attire and pairing it up with a dashing bold eye make-up look just like Karishma Kapoor.