- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- 13 hrs ago Can A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- 15 hrs ago How To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- Finance Gold Price Slips Below $1800 As Global Commodities Take A Knock: Check India Rates
- Sports LPL 2022 Draft: Full list of Players Signed, Retained & Released Players List, Full Squads of all Teams
- Technology List Of Best Smartwatches With Calling Features To Buy In India
- News Kaali row: Canadian museum "deeply regrets" offence caused to Hindus
- Automobiles Honda Updates Offers For July 2022: Benefits Up To Rs 27,396
- Movies Chhavi Mittal Claps Back At Troll Who Said She's Trying To Gain Sympathy: I Didn’t Choose Cancer, It Chose Me
- Education Telangana Police SCT SI PC Exam 2022 Dates Announced, Check TSLPRB SCT SI PC Exam Date And Time Details
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
Every once in a while, it so happens that you've got the look you want just right and have stepped out of the house marvelling at your own perfection, when you glance at the rolled-up window of a passing car and discover that your eye make-up is all smudged because you mistakenly rubbed your eyes just a second ago. Or you have lipstick on your teeth and are feeling very foolish as a result.
Well, beauty blunders happen to everyone, all the time. Here's how to fix them in a flash if they ever happen to you.
Lipstick On Your Teeth: It's not uncommon for women to get lipstick on their teeth; this can ruin a perfect pout and can flush hours spent on apply their lipsticks perfectly down the drain. What's a perfectly lined pout, with lips to match, if your teeth are stained with lipstick, too?
To avoid this beauty blunder (and it does happen every now and then to the best of us), put your finger in your mouth after you apply your lipstick and pull it out again. This will ensure that the lipstick doesn't seep into the insides of your mouth and helps your teeth stay clean. Check your teeth before your step outside, just to be 100% sure.
Smudged Eye Make-up : It's completely unrealistic to expect people to go through life without rubbing their eyes or shedding the odd tear or two, any of which may be hazardous to eye make-up, causing it to smudge all around your eyes.
You can't completely forsake mascara and eye-shadow (great if you can), so for such emergencies, purchase eye make-up guards from speciality stores.
You can also dip a cotton bud in your make-up remover, wait till it dries and keep it in your handbag for emergencies. When one arises, simply dip the bud in water and swab the afflicted area with it.
No Foundation On Your Neck: It can be distressing to discover that you've forgotten to blend your make-up onto your neck. The result is a downer, to be sure. To avoid this, make it a habit to apply your make-up correctly and apply your make-up in the best natural light possible.
Very often, people forget to blend foundation to their necks because the shadows simply makes it invisible and they forget all about it. To avoid this and to make your make-up look as natural as possible, keep the light natural as well.
Gum In Your Hair: Getting gum in your hair often means reaching for the scissors, but you don't have to if you have better ideas. The next time you get gum in your hair, you could use ice to solidify it till you can literally break it off your hair.
Alternatively, you could use enough oil to slide it right off. Both methods are equally effective and you could select the one that works best for you.
Flaky Lashes: Having your falsies flake off can be very disappointing and can ruin your entire look. This often happens when the lash adhesive comes in contact with sweat and becomes less effective than it would otherwise be.
To avoid this situation, don't handle your falsies with your bare hands. Use tweezers instead. They're more precise and you won't get sweat on the adhesive. Also, your falsies will stay on longer. Carry a pair of tweezers in your bag, along with some adhesive, for emergencies.
When it comes to beauty mishaps, a little bit of planning and foresight goes a long way in staying smart and beautiful.
- make up tipsThis Tweezer Trick To Shape Your Brows Is Going To Be Your Favourite Beauty Hack
- hair careHair Hacks To Promote Faster Hair Growth
- skin careHow To Reapply Sunscreen Without Destroying Your Make-up
- make up tipsConcealer Tips And Tricks That Will Change Your Make-up Game
- women fashionThis Instagram Hack For Getting Overnight Heatless Curls Using Scarf Is The Best
- make up tipsThis Blogger On Instagram Shares A Great Tip To Handle Outgrown Gel Manicure During Self Quarantine
- hair careEnjoy Tangle-Free Curly Hair With These Smart Hacks
- make up tips10 Lip Liners Hacks For Luscious And Plump Lips
- skin careThe Best Anti-Ageing Beauty Hacks That You Must Try
- body careAmazing Fragrance Hacks To Ensure That You Smell Like A Dream All Day Long
- make up tips12 Make-up Hacks To Make Your Life Easier
- skin care13 Beauty Hacks That You Need To Try Right Now!