- 47 min ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals What Mom Sridevi Used To Say About Dancing: It's Not All About The Steps
- Sports Anil Kumble, VVS Laxman say there's still a possibility to host IPL 2020, sans spectators
- News Chidambaram slams Centre, says govt dealt another blow to citizens as RBI bonds scheme stop
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooters With Smart Connectivity To Be Introduced In India: Acquires Etergo BV
- Finance Google Pay Now Makes 'Nearby Stores' Feature Available In 35 Cities In India
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Body Butters are a godsent and saving grace for us in winters. Not only do they hydrate dry and painful skin, they also smell heavenly. Today, we will be reviewing the Marks & Spencer Nature's Ingredients Shea Body Butter.
It comes in a basic plastic light brown tub with a sticker on its cap, giving us all the information about the product. The tub is pretty bulky and may be difficult for people to carry while travelling.
Inspired by nature's goodness. This moisturising body butter is enriched with sweet almond oil and nourishing shea butter.
Aqua • Glycerin • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil • Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Cetearyl Alcohol • PEG-8 Beeswax • Dimethicone • Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter • Polysorbate 60 • Montmorillonite • Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter • Glyceryl Stearate • PEG-100 Stearate • Phenoxyethanol • Parfum • Xanthan Gum • Sodium Polyacrylate • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer • Disodium EDTA • 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol • Caramel • Hexyl Cinnamal • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Amyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Salicylate • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Sodium Hydroxide
The body butter is smooth and velvety and gets absorbed by the skin really fast, although it does feel slightly sticky to touch after that. It would not transfer to your clothes. This is perfect for people with really dry skin, and it does not even need to be reapplied during the day.
Now, the fragrance is absolutely gorgeous. It smells good enough to eat, although we wouldn't suggest you do that. It smells like a cake, and the fragrance actually lasts all day long. The staying power of the fragrance is way better than a lot of other body butters that are available in the markets at the same rates.
Overall, it is definitely one of the best body butters out there for people with severely dry skin.
- Hydrates dry skin
- Lasts all day long
- Mild fragrance that lasts long
- Slightly sticky
Approx. Rs 700 for 200 ml