- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The first step to your make-up is to match the lipstick colour with your complexion. The aim of lipstick is to highlight your skin tone thus, it is necessary that it matches with your complexion. Here are the lipstick colour and the complexion they match the best -
1.Dark Complexion -Asians have brown or darker skin tone. Warm lipstick colours like salmon pink, golden brown, coral lipstick suits them the best. It's a myth that red don't suit darker skin complexion. Dark complexion can flaunt wine red lipstick very well.
2.Olive Complexion –Olive skin is one of the best complexion which carries all the lipstick colour very well. The best colours for Olive skin tone are deep reds, berry red, light brown and light purple.
3.Fair Complexion –It is a myth that fair skin people look good with dark brown lipstick. Dark brown highlight the lips a bit too much and takes away all the attention from the face. Fair skin looks best with berry red shades, light brow, peach colour and light pink.
4.Pinkish Complexion –The European complexion of pinkish skin tone looks great in dark plump shades, matte red and dark pink. People with this skin tone generally have light colour hair. These lipstick shades help flaunt colour of their hair as well.
Lip gloss complements your lipstick colour and helps to make your lips look fuller. If your have a natural pout it is best to avoid using lip gloss or use a little bit. For people who have broad lips, use matte colours. This will make your lips look thinner. Match your lipstick colour with your complexion to look perfect.