- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
1.Type Of Eyeliner – There are five different types of eyeliners available, kohl, liquid, pencil, crayon, and waterproof. You need to choose which type of eyeliner you want to go for. Usually for regular wear it is best to go for liquid eyeliner, as they are easy to apply and have less chances of smudging. Kohl has a darker shade, so, it can be worn with an evening dress, waterproof does not look different but is best when you are traveling or are on a day out. Firstly, you need to decide which type of eyeliner would you apply.
2.Stretch The Skin – To apply eyeliner, stretch the skin a little to avoid broken lines due to wrinkles. Make sure you apply the eyeliner closer to the eye lid. This gives a natural look.
3.One Stroke – The line should be drawn in one stroke. Don't overlap the line with more strokes. This disturbs the symmetry, making it look darker than needed and also add an artificial look to your eyes.
4.Enhance the Edges – After you have drawn a straight line closer to the eye lid, make sure to stretch the line a bit further, to make your eyes look bigger. The stretched line will also enhance the shape of your eyes. The stroke of the stretched line should be upwards.
5.Use Coloured eyeliner – For party wear, draw a line above the black eyeliner, with a coloured eye pencil. After applying smudge it with the tip of the pencil till little further. This will give give your eyes a dreamy and smooth look.
6.Eyeliner On Lower Lid – On your lower eye lid apply khol but in the corners enhance it with the black eyeliner.
Follow these six ways to apply eyeliner, to flaunt your beautiful eyes. Get ready to get the killer look!