- 2 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 21 January 2021
- 18 hrs ago Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- 19 hrs ago Tandav Actress Gauahar Khan Looks Resplendent In Her Velvet Suit; Perfect For Festive Events
- News UN chief Antonio Guterres welcomes positive steps announced by Biden administration on migration
- Finance Union Budget 2021: No Personal Income Tax Tweak Likely
- Movies Neha Marda On Long-Distance Relationship With Hubby Aayushman: I Always Chase To Meet Him
- Technology Nokia 1.4 Full Spec-Sheet Leaked Online; Dual Cameras, 4,000mAh Battery In Tow
- Sports MS Dhoni comparisons amazing but Rishabh Pant wants a name for himself in Indian cricket
- Automobiles New Royal Enfield Classic 2021 Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Global icon Priyanka Chopra Jonas loves to keep her fans updated about her personal as well as professional life through her Instagram posts. Each time she posts a picture, it does rounds on the internet for almost a week. Her all pictures are worth-noticing not just because it gives us the deets of her life but in most of them, she is seen flaunting an absolutely unique and chic hairstyle. From the past few months, we have noticed that the diva has been experimenting and trying out different hair buns styles. And her hairdos in her latest pictures from a photoshoot in London are literally unmissable!
Recently, our Desi Girl turned cover girl for The Sunday Times Style magazine's latest issue and was all out there nailing colourful ensembles. While her outfits grabbed our attention, it was her cool hairstyle from which we couldn't take our eyes off. The actress sported an awesome messy hair-bun with fringes falling on her forehead. Her hairdo looked absolutely chic, super cool, and worth copying and was amazingly done by Issac Poleon. So, take a look at the steps below on how you can recreate the similar hairstyle.
What you need
• Comb or hair brush
• Rat-tailed comb
• Hair tie
• Bobby pins
• Heat protectant spray
• Curling iron
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• First, brush your hair thoroughly to avoid knots and tangles in your hair.
• Now, using rat-tailed comb, part your hair on either side.
• To give a puff look, slightly back comb your side-parted hair on the width of the roots.
• Once you are done, take out the small section from the front. Secure it with a hair-tie for some time while you work on the other section.
• Next, pull all your hair back and tie it into a ponytail.
• Start twisting your ponytail. Once you reach the end, wrap the ponytail around the hair-tie in a circular motion to form a bun.
• You can make use of bobby pins to secure your bun but it's better to leave the small strands fall from the bun to give it a messy look.
• Now, untie the front section of your hair.
• Apply heat protectant spray on the section before you make use of curling iron.
• To create soft waves and curls, start wrapping the section around the curling iron.
• Hold for 2-3 minutes and then release it gently.
• Once your curls are done, pick the comb and give it a final touch by back combing your section on the width of the roots.
• Let the fringes fall on your forehead, away from your eyes.
• Your hairstyle is now ready. Apply some hair spray to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, what do you think about this hairstyle of Priyanka Chopra Jonas? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Instagram