- 3 hrs ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 4 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 5 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Movies Vidya Balan's Sherni Gets A Shoutout From Amul
- Sports Barcelona confirm injured Dembele requires knee surgery
- News Sharad Pawar hosts opposition leaders; NCP says 'not a political or anti-BJP front meeting'
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Technology Vi Launches Rs.75 Prepaid Plan For Low-Income Group; Offering Calling And Data Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Bollywood actress Neha Sharma's on-point social media game keeps us engaged all the time. The actress is very active on Instagram and keeps her fans updated with the deets of her life. During the lockdown, she has been sharing some amazing pictures and keeping us inspired with her flawless makeup looks and lovely hairstyles. Recently, Neha again shared a set of pictures, where she was seen flaunting two cute braids with a brownish gingham dress. Her hairstyle is what you can try on oily hair days, when you still need to look good. Here's a step-by-step process of how you can recreate the similar hairstyle.
What you need
• Hair comb or hair brush
• Hair ties or elastic bands
• Bobby pins
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• First, comb your hair thoroughly to make sure you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, neatly part your hair from the middle and then again comb your hair to keep them straight.
• Starting from the either side of your hair, pick a section from the top of your head and start forming a French braid.
• To create the braid, divide the section into three parts and start wrapping it over one another.
• Remember to add a thick section of hair to your braid each time you wrap them.
• Keep braiding all the way down, till you reach the ends. Secure it with a hair tie or an elastic band.
• Repeat the same to the other side of your hair as well.
• Once your both braids are ready, use bobby pins to secure the extra hair.
• Take a few strands or bangs out of the braids to frame your face or to style it. This is totally optional.
• Lastly, spritz some setting spray to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, what do you think about this hairstyle of Neha Sharma? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Neha Sharma's Instagram