- 1 hr ago Worshipping Lord Kalabhairava With Three Types Of Diya Pujas And Rituals
- 2 hrs ago Lord Kalabhairava: Eight Forms, Legends And Benefits Of Kalabhairavashtakam
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago Can Valentine's Day Have A Negative Influence On Romantic Partners?
- Finance Midcap Consumer Durable Stock Fixes Record Date For 75% Dividend, BoB Capital Suggests "Hold"
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Fan Asks Tina Datta About Most Memorable Moment With Priyanka Choudhary. Her Reply Is BFF Goals
- Education Now, online common entrance exam first for Agniveer recruitment process by Army
- Sports Dipa Karmakar breaks silence after news of doping suspension breaks
- News Singer Vani Jayaram found dead at her Chennai residence
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip India Launch Tipped: Leaked Posters Intended To Hint About Arrival?
- Travel Get Blessed By Visiting These Hindu Temples In Jammu And Kashmir
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder Price Hiked – Strong-Hybrid Get Costlier By Rs 50,000
From her debut in the iconic song, "Chaiyya Chaiyya," Malaika Arora has captured the hearts of Indian audiences with grace, elegance, poise, and undeniable oomph.
Malaika Arora is no stranger to fitness, beauty, and wellness. No matter what she does, Malla never fails to impress!
It is not unusual for Malaika to take time out of her busy schedule to share some of her fitness and beauty tips with her fans via Instagram. For example, she had a series called "#MalaikasNuskha" where she shared some of her recipes, including one for a hair oil that makes hair look thick and shiny.
"We all want shiny luscious hair, but we often fall short of taking care of them as much as we should. For some women, hair is their identity, and they deserve equal care just like your other body parts. Here's an age-old but still effective method to maintain your mane," shared Arora in the caption on Instagram.
So, let's take a look at how you can make Mailaka Arora's haircare recipe.
Malaika Arora's Haircare Recipe: Steps To Make
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- A handful of fenugreek seeds
- Curry leaves
Directions for Malaika Arora's hair oil for thick and shiny hair
Step 1: Take equal amounts of olive oil, castor oil and coconut oil.
Step 2: Add a handful of fenugreek (methi seeds) and curry leaves.
Step 3: Leave the oil in a closed glass bottle for a few days for all the ingredients to mix well.
Step 4: To use, heat the oil and apply a little warm oil to your hair.
Step 5: Massage it in circular motions.
Step 6: Leave it on for 45-60 minutes and wash it off for healthy hair.
All three oils are highly enriched in Vitamin E and fatty acids and are capable of creating a physical barrier that prevents moisture loss from the skin. Also, while methi seeds are rich in protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial for hair, curry leaves are rich in beta-carotene and proteins, thereby reducing hair loss and increasing hair growth .
It is important to oil your hair 1-2 times a week to protect it from normal wear and tear. Oiling your hair 1-2 times a week is sufficient. Doing it every day will attract dirt and also strip away essential oils. Combing, rubbing, and vigorously massaging your hair with oil can result in breakage, so be careful.
Try Malaika Arora's hair oil for thick and shiny hair, and let us know the results in the comments!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI x Lakmé Fashion Week 2022: Malaika Arora In Chic Co-Ord Outfit By Limerick
- fashion trendsFDCI India Couture Week 2022: Malaika Arora Stuns On The Ramp For Designers Rohit Gandhi And Rahul Khanna
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day 2023: Malaika Arora’s Red Sequin Dress Is A Glam Statement For V-Day!
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day 2023: Kangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone, Malaika Arora, V-Day Inspiration From Glam Divas
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Sparkling Gown Ideal For Red Carpet Events; Her Jewellery Game Is Minimal Too!
- make up tipsYour Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora Looks Amazing In Her Sequinned Green Saree; Take A Look At Her Jewellery Game Too
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Malaika Arora, Radhika Madan Inspire Us With Their Party And Gym-Worthy Separates
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Malaika Arora, And Pranutan Bahl Have Dress Goals That Can Make You Look Like A Diva
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor, Kajal Aggarwal, And Other Divas Have Dress Goals For You