- 10 min ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 31 min ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 40 min ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- Finance Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: How To Check Your Name In The List Of Beneficiaries?
- Movies Shaan Trashes Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh's Songs; Says Anyone Can Sing Them
- News Haryana cancels Class 10 board exam, postpones Class 12 exam
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Born on 17 December 1972, John Abraham marked his acting debut in Bollywood with the 2003 film Jism, which earned him the Filmfare Best Debut award nomination. He then gave his first commercial success in 2004 with action-thriller film Dhoom that garnered him a lot of fame and recognition. In the film, the actor played the role of Kabir, the main antagonist. The film was a big hit and was loved majorly by the male fans because of its action scenes and cool bikes. But apart from it, it was Abraham's look that stole the hearts of many. So, on his birthday, we have talked about his cool hairstyle from the film Dhoom.
In the film, the actor was seen in a straight shoulder-length hair. In some scenes, he was also seen sporting bandana or a hair band, which made his female fans go crazy. Also, John's hairstyle became so popular at that time among boys that it became a new cool trend to flaunt. Youngsters even grew their hair long just to match his iconic look.
Talking about his complete look from the poster of the film, well, John Abraham was decked up in all-black attire. He sported a plain black tee and layered it with a full-sleeved black leather-pants jacket, which was accentuated by white patterns. The dapper actor teamed his tee and jacket with matching printed pants. He completed his look with red-hued sport shoes and wore black gloves. With a helmet on his one hand and a red and black bike behind him, the actor looked super cool as he posed for the picture.
We really liked this look of John Abraham from the film Dhoom. In fact, it's the best hairstyle John Abraham has ever sported that became so popular. What do you think about his hairstyle? Let us know that in the comment section.