- 2 hrs ago 4 DIY Hair Masks For Monsoon Season, To Manage Hair Fall And Dandruff
- 5 hrs ago Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- 5 hrs ago July 2022: Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs This Month
- 6 hrs ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- News NIA to take over probe into Maharashtra chemist's murder
- Sports Karnataka T20 League: KSCA to conduct tournament from August 15 -- Winners List, History, Teams
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor: I Have A Dream That Once In My Career, I Will Do A Negative Role
- Finance South Africans Struggle, In The Dark To Cope With Power Cuts
- Automobiles 2022 TVS iQube - Can It Compete With The Best Now?
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
- Education FMGE Result 2022 Declared For June Session At natboard.edu.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
Born on 17 December 1972, John Abraham marked his acting debut in Bollywood with the 2003 film Jism, which earned him the Filmfare Best Debut award nomination. He then gave his first commercial success in 2004 with action-thriller film Dhoom that garnered him a lot of fame and recognition. In the film, the actor played the role of Kabir, the main antagonist. The film was a big hit and was loved majorly by the male fans because of its action scenes and cool bikes. But apart from it, it was Abraham's look that stole the hearts of many. So, on his birthday, we have talked about his cool hairstyle from the film Dhoom.
In the film, the actor was seen in a straight shoulder-length hair. In some scenes, he was also seen sporting bandana or a hair band, which made his female fans go crazy. Also, John's hairstyle became so popular at that time among boys that it became a new cool trend to flaunt. Youngsters even grew their hair long just to match his iconic look.
Talking about his complete look from the poster of the film, well, John Abraham was decked up in all-black attire. He sported a plain black tee and layered it with a full-sleeved black leather-pants jacket, which was accentuated by white patterns. The dapper actor teamed his tee and jacket with matching printed pants. He completed his look with red-hued sport shoes and wore black gloves. With a helmet on his one hand and a red and black bike behind him, the actor looked super cool as he posed for the picture.
We really liked this look of John Abraham from the film Dhoom. In fact, it's the best hairstyle John Abraham has ever sported that became so popular. What do you think about his hairstyle? Let us know that in the comment section.
- menMumbai Saga Trailer Launch: John Abraham And Emraan Hashmi Make Dapper Statement In Their Stylish Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeSatyameva Jayate 2: Divya Khosla Kumar’s Pink Ensemble From The Look Test Is Worth-Investing In
- bollywood wardrobeOn 16 Years Of Dhoom, Esha Deol’s Bold And Stunning Looks From The Songs Of The Blockbuster Film
- bollywood wardrobeAditi Rao Hydari And John Abraham’s Look From Their New Project Exudes Bucolic Charm
- bollywood wardrobeOn 4 Years Of Dishoom, Varun Dhawan And John Abraham’s Twinning Fashion Moments From The Film
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Priyanka Chopra Jonas: Her Major Fashion Moments And Why They Were So Discussed
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi Sizzles In A White Pantsuit At The Batla House Promotion Event
- bollywood wardrobeJohn Abraham's Cool Outfit Proves That He Is The Most Relatable Star Ever
- bollywood wardrobeJohn Abraham's 'Simple & Sassy' Style Statement For An Event Simply Amazed Us
- fashionJohn Abraham's Airport Look Is Full Of Swag
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline, Varun & John Stealing Hearts While Promoting Dishoom
- bollywood wardrobeThis Is What Jacqueline Fernandez Wore On The Sets Kapil Sharma Show