- 6 hrs ago Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- 7 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning Steals The Show With Her Stunning Makeup Look And Neat Twisted Bun
- 7 hrs ago Exercise Tips For Women Over 40
- 7 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- News 'Not part of it': Veerappa Moily distances himself from 'G-23' Jammu meet
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Sonali Phogat Plans On Moving To Mumbai To Focus On Her Acting Career
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- Technology Unknown Xiaomi Smartphone Leaks With 50MP Camera; Likely To Be Mi 11 Ultra
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Known for her popular roles in many hit Indian Television serials, Nia Sharma is also a very active personality on social media. She keeps treating her fans with her bold looks online but these days the actress has been experimenting a lot with her hair. From side braid to loose curls, Nia has been trying a lot of different hairstyles and giving us major hair goals for different occasions.
Recently, the Jamai Raja took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures, where she was seen dressed in blue co-ords that seemed like a school uniform. Nia teamed her dress with half-Dutch top not that made for a perfect chic hairstyle for college girls. So, in this article, we have penned down the step by step procedure of how you can recreate the similar hairstyle. Take a look.
What you need
• Detangler comb
• Rat-tailed comb
• Few hair ties
• Bobby pins
• Sectioning clips
• Heat protectant spray
• Curling iron
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• Comb your hair using the detangler comb to make sure that you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, with the sharp end of rat-tailed comb, section off the centre part of your hair, starting from the temples to the crown of your head.
• Secure it with a sectioning clip.
• Tie the rest of your hair into a ponytail to avoid mixing up of sections.
• Now, unclip the front section of your hair and start weaving a Dutch braid from the hairline by criss-crossing the middle section over the side sections.
• Keep adding hair strands to the braid as you go.
• Once you reached near the crown of your head, twist the remaining length of hair and tie into a top knot.
• Use bobby pins to secure the bun and for cleaner look.
• Now, untie your ponytail and apply heat protectant spray in it.
• Divide it into multiple sections.
• Take the first section and wrap it around the curling iron.
• Stay for 2-3 minutes till it gets heated.
• Now, slowly release it to get the perfect curls.
• Repeat the process for other sections also.
• Once you are done, apply some hair spray to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, are you ready to nail the similar hairstyle? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nia Sharma