- 4 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 27 November 2020
- 14 hrs ago COVID-19: The Full List Of Coronavirus Symptoms
- 15 hrs ago Pumpkin And Diabetes: Know More About Anti-diabetic Effects Of Pumpkin And Pumpkin Seeds
- News Abetment to suicide case: Supreme court extends Interim bail to Arnab Goswami
- Education MAH BHMCT CET Result 2020 Declared, Check Result PDF And Toppers
- Automobiles TVS ARIVE App: An Augmented Reality Experience For Apache Customers: Here Are The Details!
- Finance Gold Price On Course Of Its Third Weekly Decline: Will The Decline Continue?
- Technology TCL 20 5G Massive Leak: Alleged Renders And Complete Specs Out
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Catches Up With Sanjay Dutt Amid Shoot, Says He Looks ‘More Handsome & Healthy'
- Sports India vs Australia | Adam Gilchrist apologises to Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini for slip of tongue
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Known for her popular roles in many hit Indian Television serials, Nia Sharma is also a very active personality on social media. She keeps treating her fans with her bold looks online but these days the actress has been experimenting a lot with her hair. From side braid to loose curls, Nia has been trying a lot of different hairstyles and giving us major hair goals for different occasions.
Recently, the Jamai Raja took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures, where she was seen dressed in blue co-ords that seemed like a school uniform. Nia teamed her dress with half-Dutch top not that made for a perfect chic hairstyle for college girls. So, in this article, we have penned down the step by step procedure of how you can recreate the similar hairstyle. Take a look.
What you need
• Detangler comb
• Rat-tailed comb
• Few hair ties
• Bobby pins
• Sectioning clips
• Heat protectant spray
• Curling iron
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• Comb your hair using the detangler comb to make sure that you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, with the sharp end of rat-tailed comb, section off the centre part of your hair, starting from the temples to the crown of your head.
• Secure it with a sectioning clip.
• Tie the rest of your hair into a ponytail to avoid mixing up of sections.
• Now, unclip the front section of your hair and start weaving a Dutch braid from the hairline by criss-crossing the middle section over the side sections.
• Keep adding hair strands to the braid as you go.
• Once you reached near the crown of your head, twist the remaining length of hair and tie into a top knot.
• Use bobby pins to secure the bun and for cleaner look.
• Now, untie your ponytail and apply heat protectant spray in it.
• Divide it into multiple sections.
• Take the first section and wrap it around the curling iron.
• Stay for 2-3 minutes till it gets heated.
• Now, slowly release it to get the perfect curls.
• Repeat the process for other sections also.
• Once you are done, apply some hair spray to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
So, are you ready to nail the similar hairstyle? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nia Sharma