- 16 min ago Newly Wed Sana Khan Flaunts Subtle As Well As Glamorous Make-Up, Which Look Of Hers Did You Like More?
- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 01 December 2020
- 14 hrs ago COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- 15 hrs ago Alia Bhatt’s Green Floral Dress Look Is Totally Winning Us; Find Out The Details
- Finance PNB Customers: New ATM Rules Effective From 1 Dec
- News 2020: When RBI declared a loan moratorium amidst the pandemic
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar-Kriti Sanon's Bachchan Pandey
- Technology Free Fire Characters: Top 10 Free Fire Characters You Need To Know
- Sports MotoGP Yearender 2020: Nine different winners and a new champion!
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Malavika Mohanan always comes up with some amazing hairstyles ideas, which not only catches our attention but also give us major goals for different occasions. There have been many times when the actress has stunned us with her different braided hairstyles and her recent one just had all our eyes on. She recently took to her Instagram feed and treated us with her pictures, flaunting cornrows Dutch-braid hairstyle. The hairstyle looked sophisticated enough to sport at gym as this kind of hairstyle is generally tight and keeps hair off the face. So, if you want to nail the similar hairstyle, just follow the steps below and recreate the hairstyle.
What you need
• Detangler comb
• Rat-tailed comb
• Few hair ties
• Sectioning clips
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• Comb your hair using the detangler comb to make sure that you don't have any tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, with the sharp end of the rat-tailed comb, divide your hair into 7 to 8 small sections from front to back. Use sectioning clips to prevent mixing up the sections.
• Unclip any one section and start braiding your hair in a neat, clean, and tight Dutch braid.
• Braid till you reach near to the nape of your neck and then tie it with a hair tie.
• Braid all the other sections in the similar way.
• Now, gather all your braids and tie it up in a ponytail.
• Apply some hair spray, at last, to ensure that everything is set in place and will last till the end of the day.
Once your hairstyle is ready, you can straighten your ponytail using a hair straightener, but make sure to use heat protectant spray or serum first. Alternatively, you can tie your ponytail into a bun. So, what do you think about this hairstyle of Malavika Mohanan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Malavika Mohanan