TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Not everyone is blessed with beautiful, strong, and long hair. But, again, there are a number of ways in which you can take good care of your hair and make it strong and healthy - one of which is using essential oils for scalp massage.
Speaking of essential oils for hair care, have you ever tried using lemongrass oil for your hair? You might have used lemongrass a lot considering the range of health benefits it offers, but did you know it can be used topically for skin and hair care? Lemongrass essential oil can be topically massaged onto your scalp to avail its amazing benefits.
Listed below are some amazing benefits of lemongrass oil for hair and the top reasons why it deserves a place in your hair care routine, followed by an easy, quick, and simple lemongrass-enriched hair serum recipe for strong hair.
Benefits Of Lemongrass Oil For Hair
- It fights hair fall
- It stimulates hair growth
- It adds soothing fragrance to your hair
- It makes your hair softer and shinier
- It makes hair strong and healthy
- It nourishes your hair
- It helps reduce scalp infections
- It strengthens hair follicles and prevents hair breakage and split ends
- It repairs dry and dull hair
How To Make Lemongrass Oil Hair Serum For Strong Hair?
- 4 tbsp lemongrass oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Few drops of lavender essential oil
How to do
- In a bowl, add some lemongrass oil and mix it with extra virgin coconut oil.
- Next, add castor oil and again mix all the three oils together
- Lastly, add lavender essential oil and blend all the oils into one concoction.
- The serum is not ready for application and can be applied to the scalp using a dropper and later massage using your fingertips.
- Massage your scalp thoroughly for about 5-10 minutes everyday with this lemongrass oil serum and until it seeps directly into your scalp.
- You can store this serum in an air-tight container and preserve it in a cool and dry place for future use.