- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Not everyone is blessed with beautiful, strong, and long hair. But, again, there are a number of ways in which you can take good care of your hair and make it strong and healthy - one of which is using essential oils for scalp massage.
Speaking of essential oils for hair care, have you ever tried using lemongrass oil for your hair? You might have used lemongrass a lot considering the range of health benefits it offers, but did you know it can be used topically for skin and hair care? Lemongrass essential oil can be topically massaged onto your scalp to avail its amazing benefits.
Listed below are some amazing benefits of lemongrass oil for hair and the top reasons why it deserves a place in your hair care routine, followed by an easy, quick, and simple lemongrass-enriched hair serum recipe for strong hair.
Benefits Of Lemongrass Oil For Hair
- It fights hair fall
- It stimulates hair growth
- It adds soothing fragrance to your hair
- It makes your hair softer and shinier
- It makes hair strong and healthy
- It nourishes your hair
- It helps reduce scalp infections
- It strengthens hair follicles and prevents hair breakage and split ends
- It repairs dry and dull hair
- 4 tbsp lemongrass oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Few drops of lavender essential oil
- In a bowl, add some lemongrass oil and mix it with extra virgin coconut oil.
- Next, add castor oil and again mix all the three oils together
- Lastly, add lavender essential oil and blend all the oils into one concoction.
- The serum is not ready for application and can be applied to the scalp using a dropper and later massage using your fingertips.
- Massage your scalp thoroughly for about 5-10 minutes everyday with this lemongrass oil serum and until it seeps directly into your scalp.
- You can store this serum in an air-tight container and preserve it in a cool and dry place for future use.