It is very important to take good care of your hair. And, what could be better than natural and essential hair oils when it comes to hair care? There are so many hair oils available in the market like coconut oil, olive oil, tea tree oil, lavender essential oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil, lemon oil, but one hair oil that is most preferred and recommended is jasmine essential oil.
But what is it that makes jasmine oil a preferred choice when it comes to hair care? Listed below are some amazing benefits of jasmine oil and the reasons why it deserves a place in your hair care routine.
Why Is Jasmine Oil Beneficial For Hair?
When we think about jasmine, we automatically visualise those beautiful jasmine flowers and their exotic smell. But, did you know jasmine oil extracted from jasmine flowers has amazing fragrance that has the capacity to calm and relax your nerves when massaged on to your scalp?
Jasmine oil strengthens the roots of your scalp and makes your hair stronger and shinier, reducing the chances of dry and damaged hair. It also diminishes split ends and eliminates the chances of hair breakage with regular and prolonged use.
Besides, jasmine oil contains moisturising properties that nourish your scalp. Jasmine oil also posseses antiseptic properties that fight any kind of microbial infection on your scalp. It also fights off dandruff and keeps a number of hair problems at bay. Jasmine oil is one of the most preferred choices when it comes to hair care.
You might wonder how to include jasmine oil in your hair care routine. Listed below is a quick and easy-to-make jasmine oil-enriched hair mask recipe - a perfect secret to healthy, strong, and long hair.
How To Make Jasmine Oil-enriched Hair Mask At Home?
• 2 tbsp jasmine essential oil
• 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
• 1 tsp essential oil - any one (lavender oil/tea tree oil/rosemary/rosehip/jojoba/lemon)
• 1 tbsp avocado pulp
• 1 tbsp mashed banana pulp
How to do
• In a bowl, mix both avocado and banana pulp and set it aside.
• Next, take another bowl and take jasmine essential oil in it.
• Next, add extra virgin coconut oil and later add any one essential oil depending on the availability.
• Once your oil concoction is ready, you need to mix the oil concoction with the avocado and banana pulp and mix all the ingredients together. Whisk all the ingredients nicely until they form one smooth, creamy, and consistent paste.
How to apply
• Comb your hair thoroughly to remove any knots in it.
• Now use a brush to apply the mixture on your hair.
• Apply the mixture properly and cover all your hair - from roots to tips.
• Cover your head with a shower cap and let the pack work on your hair for about 30-45 minutes.
• Wash off your hair with a mild sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner.
• Repeat this pack once a week for desired results.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!