- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Can Valentine's Day Have A Negative Influence On Romantic Partners?
- 7 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Fitness Tips: 4 Lessons From The Dancing Diva!
- 8 hrs ago Parenting Tips: 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Plastic-Free Toys
- Sports Dipa Karmakar serving 21-month doping suspension till July 2023
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Did you know THIS Was Shalin Bhanot's First Job Before Becoming an Actor?
- News What Yogi Adityanath said on Boycott Bollywood trend
- Finance HDFC Bank- How to Get Customer ID or CIF Number?
- Travel Honeymoon special: Most Romantic cities in the World
- Automobiles Tata Harrier, Safari Red Dark Edition Launch In March – ADAS, Bigger Screen & More
- Technology Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition India Launch Confirmed: Pre-Booking May Earn Free Smartphone
- Education UGC NET December Exam 2022: Exam City Intimation Link will be available soon; Check Details Here
Dandruff is one of the most common scalp issues. When the scalp isn't moisturised enough it becomes flaky and dry. This leads to dandruff. It can also occur due to the dirt that is accumulated on the scalp that leads to build-ups.
Dandruff paves the way to itching and other irritations on the scalp. Primarily, dandruff is a fungal infection and you have to use remedies with antifungal properties to remove dandruff completely from your scalp.
In this article, we'll be giving you some home-made herb lotions that can be used to treat dandruff effectively.
Try these inexpensive alternatives to treat this issue easily at home.
Rosemary And Thyme Lotion
The antibacterial and astringent properties of rosemary help in treating the fungus that causes dandruff and flaky scalp. It also contains other compounds like flavonoids, phenolic acid, etc. Likewise, thyme also has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that will help in dealing with infections or any kind of inflammation on the skin.
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 2 cup water
How to make
First, boil the water in a pan. Add the rosemary and leave the solution for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes turn off the heat and add thyme. Let the mixture cool down completely and come to the room temperature. Strain the mixture and then you can use this to apply on your scalp. Do not rinse it off.
Basil possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and antioxidants that help in treating dandruff and inflammation on the scalp. It also has iron, vitamin K and beta-carotene.
- 4 cups water
How to make
Boil fresh basil leaves in water for a few minutes. Turn off the heat and allow the solution to come down to the room temperature. Strain this mixture and store it in a spray bottle. You can apply this solution on your scalp and leave it overnight. Wash it off the next day morning. Do this every night before you go to bed until you notice the difference.
Parsley leaves contain Vitamins A, B, C and D and iron, potassium, etc. It not only helps in treating dandruff but also will make your hair shinier.
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 4 cups water
How to make
Take a pan and add water and boil it. Add the parsley leaves into the boiling water and heat it for a few more minutes. Allow the mixture to cool down by turning the heat off. Wash your hair and apply this solution on the scalp and gently massage with your fingertips.
- hair careThe Six Cardinal Rules Of Haircare
- hair careSleek Straight Hairstyle Is In: Here’s How You Can Get It At Home!
- hair careHow To Avoid 5 Common Hair Oiling Mistakes
- hair careJacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- men fashionActor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Priyanka Chopra: The Short Hairstyles Guide From B-Town Divas
- hair careIs Amla Oil Good For Hair Growth? Ways To Use It
- make up tipsClean Girl Beauty: The Beauty Trend That Hailey Bieber & Gigi Hadid Made Famous
- hair careDIY Coffee Hair Masks For Beautiful Locks
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Learn To Replicate Their Rope Braid Ponytail Hairdo
- hair care6 Easy Ways To Add Volume To Your Hair