There are times when women get bored with the same old look and the same old hairstyle. This is when they think of trying out something new and inspiring. And, speaking about trying something new, what could be better than looking up to our favourite celebrities for their hairstyle picks and fashion statement?
Speaking of hairstyles, who could be better than our youth icon Alia Bhatt? She has always inspired young women, especially teens, with her unique sense of style and fashion, along with make-up. Be it a traditional event that we have to attend or a party, Alia Bhatt always has some tips to offer.
Recently, Alia won the Youth Icon Of The Year at the Vogue Women Of The Year awards where she sported her nude make-up look with a simple, yet elegant half-bun hairstyle. Alia's super cool hairstyle is a perfect pick for those who want to go bold, yet subtle. On the other hand, she perfectly nailed the nude make-up look. Nude make-up is quite a thing these days as more and more celebrities are opting for it - even for weddings.
If you too want to flaunt this amazing hairstyle, here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
How To Re-create Alia Bhatt's Half-bun Hairstyle?
- Start off by washing your hair with a sulphate-free mild shampoo and conditioner. Air dry your hair or if you are in a rush, you can even blow dry your hair, although it is not always recommended. Air-drying your hair is always a good option.
- Once your hair is completely dry, begin your hairstyle with brushing your hair with the help of a round brush. Also, detangle your hair meanwhile as you brush it gently. Once done, use some texturising spray on your tresses and spray it around the crown to get that messy look - just like Alia Bhatt.
- Next, take the hair from the crown section where you just sprayed the texturising spray, pull it backwards and tie it up into a small bun at the back.
- Take a curling iron and begin curling the bottom hair into soft curls. For this, you will need to first divide your hair into two main sections - right and the left. Begin with the left section first. Once you have both the sections defined, divide each of the sections into further small sub-sections one by one. Take one section at a time and start curling your hair.
- Once you have curled all your hair, except for the bun, use a hair-setting spray to fix it.
Isn't this hairstyle quite an easy one to do? Try this amazing and versatile hairstyle at home and flaunt those gorgeous tresses of yours at the next party you attend.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma