- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Desipearl, an easy way to earn money from a website and Facebook fan page
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
There are times when women get bored with the same old look and the same old hairstyle. This is when they think of trying out something new and inspiring. And, speaking about trying something new, what could be better than looking up to our favourite celebrities for their hairstyle picks and fashion statement?
Speaking of hairstyles, who could be better than our youth icon Alia Bhatt? She has always inspired young women, especially teens, with her unique sense of style and fashion, along with make-up. Be it a traditional event that we have to attend or a party, Alia Bhatt always has some tips to offer.
Recently, Alia won the Youth Icon Of The Year at the Vogue Women Of The Year awards where she sported her nude make-up look with a simple, yet elegant half-bun hairstyle. Alia's super cool hairstyle is a perfect pick for those who want to go bold, yet subtle. On the other hand, she perfectly nailed the nude make-up look. Nude make-up is quite a thing these days as more and more celebrities are opting for it - even for weddings.
If you too want to flaunt this amazing hairstyle, here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
How To Re-create Alia Bhatt's Half-bun Hairstyle?
- Start off by washing your hair with a sulphate-free mild shampoo and conditioner. Air dry your hair or if you are in a rush, you can even blow dry your hair, although it is not always recommended. Air-drying your hair is always a good option.
- Once your hair is completely dry, begin your hairstyle with brushing your hair with the help of a round brush. Also, detangle your hair meanwhile as you brush it gently. Once done, use some texturising spray on your tresses and spray it around the crown to get that messy look - just like Alia Bhatt.
- Next, take the hair from the crown section where you just sprayed the texturising spray, pull it backwards and tie it up into a small bun at the back.
- Take a curling iron and begin curling the bottom hair into soft curls. For this, you will need to first divide your hair into two main sections - right and the left. Begin with the left section first. Once you have both the sections defined, divide each of the sections into further small sub-sections one by one. Take one section at a time and start curling your hair.
- Once you have curled all your hair, except for the bun, use a hair-setting spray to fix it.
Isn't this hairstyle quite an easy one to do? Try this amazing and versatile hairstyle at home and flaunt those gorgeous tresses of yours at the next party you attend.