- News Indian Railways passengers, cheer! Rani Chennamma Express is all set for a swanky upgrade!
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: India Vs Pakistan: Sarfaraz Ahmed ignores Prime Minister Imran Khan's advice
- Technology 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: The Kapil Sharma Show Witnesses A Jump; Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega Enters!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How many times have you tried combing your hair without having to worry about a bunch of hair falling out or sticking to the comb? Can't remember, right? Well, it happens with a lot of many of us. Hair fall is something that has been bothering us for quite some time now. But not any more! You can make an amazing hair mask at home for stopping hair fall by merely using some basic ingredients available in your kitchen.
Moreover, these basic home remedies are really cost-effective and do not burn a hole in your pocket. And, the best part is that they are totally safe to use and do not contain any chemicals whatsoever.
Speaking of natural ingredients for hair fall, have you ever tried using sweet potatoes for hair care?Well, we all know that sweet potatoes are every food lover's dream when it comes to eating. They can be sliced, diced, and served in may ways. But who must have thought that one day they will also be used for skin & hair care.
And guess what is our favourite way to use sweet potatoes for hair fall? As a deep conditioning hair mask!
Is Sweet Potato Good For Your Hair?
Loaded with Vitamin A, sweet potatoes primarily boost your scalp health, thus strengthening the roots and the foundation of your hair. They help in making your hair strong, healthy, and shiny. While sweet potatoes act as a natural moisturiser for your hair, they also promote hair growth, thus preventing hair fall and breakage.
What's more? Sweet potatoes contain omega-3 fatty acids that add shine and lustre to your hair by strengthening and nourishing its follicles. You can treat your hair to the goodness of sweet potatoes by making a homemade hair mask and using it twice a month.
How To Make Sweet Potato Hair Mask At Home?
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tbsp yoghurt (curd)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
How to do
- Cut the sweet potato into small cubes, mash them to make a paste and set aside
- In a small bowl, add some yogurt and honey and mix both the ingredients well
- Next, add honey to the mixture and again blend everything well
- Lastly, add the mashed sweet potato along with both olive and coconut oil to the mixture and blend all the ingredients into one.
- The hair pack is now ready for application.
How to apply
- Dampen your hair and divide it into small sections.
- Take one section at a time and use a hair brush to apply the pack on each section.
- Make sure that you cover all your hair - from roots to tips.
- Put on a shower cap and allow the pack to work on your hair for about half an hour.
- Wash your hair thoroughly using a mild shampoo and conditioner and allow it to air dry.
- Repeat this pack twice a month for desired results.
Now... wasn't that quite simple? Try this amazing hair pack for strong, healthy, and luscious hair today and you do not have to worry about hair fall any more. Leave that to sweet potatoes! They'll ensure your hair is free from breakage and damage.