- 27 min ago Happy Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Messages To Share Among Your Friends And Family
- 42 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Charismatic Dance India Dance Make-up Look
- 57 min ago Vertigo: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Tara Sutaria Exudes Sassy Vibes With Her Black And White Attire
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Sports Ganguly says conflict of interest issue needs to be handled more carefully
- Automobiles Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- Movies Amy Jackson Flaunts Baby Bump In Serene Picture; Opens Up About Struggles In Third Trimester
- Technology Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- News Fact check: Amazon fires are real, but don't be fooled by these fake images
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
With the way we deal with dirt, dust, and pollution on a daily basis, it becomes very difficult to maintain our hair and also very essential to take good care of it if we want to protect it from any kind of irreversible damage. But, with the kind of environment we live in, how can we take good care of our hair and provide it with the necessary nourishment?
Well, the answer is pretty simple. Ditch your chemical-laced shampoos, conditioners, oils, and serums, and switch to the old traditional method - home remedies. Make your very own shampoo and conditioner at home using very basic and simple ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen and you would never have to worry about hair fall and damaged hair again.
Speaking of home remedies, have you ever tried using aloe vera for your hair? Well, aloe vera is not only beneficial for your skin, but it is also beneficial for your hair and has a number of benefits to offer.
Why Is Aloe Vera Beneficial For Your Hair?
Known for a host of medicinal properties, aloe vera can benefit your hair in a number of ways, some of which are listed below:
- It repairs dry and damaged hair
- It possess proteolytic enzymes that stimulate hair growth
- It curbs hair fall
- It prevents hair breakage and reduces the appearance of split ends
- It provides relief from itchy and irritated scalp
- It reduces dandruff due to its anti-fungal properties
- It keeps your scalp nourished and hydrated
- It restores pH balance of your scalp and keeps it healthy, thus strengthening the roots of your hair.
- ¼ cup freshly extracted aloe vera gel
- ¼ cup melted castile soap
- ¼ distilled water
- 1 tbsp glycerine
- 1 tsp jojoba oil
- In a small bowl, add some freshly extracted aloe vera gel.
- Next, add some distilled water and mix it nicely with the gel
- Now add some glycerine to the water and gel and mix all the three ingredients together
- Next, add melted castile soap to the mixture and whisk all the ingredients together.
- Lastly, add some jojoba oil to the mixture and blend all the ingredients into one mixture.
- Transfer the contents to a flip cap bottle or a foaming bottle and use it instead of your regular shampoo along with a mild conditioner that is suitable for your hair type.
- Use this shampoo thrice a week for desired results.
How To Make Aloe Vera Shampoo At Home?
How to do
Note: Shake the aloe vera shampoo bottle well before use and after you apply the shampoo to your hair, let it stay for about a minute before you wash it off and proceed to use a conditioner.