- just now Hair Dyes Can Increase The Risk Of These 6 Diseases
- 16 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- 20 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- Finance Donald Trump Calls For World Bank To Stop Lending To China
- News Never approved mercy plea, says Nirbhaya convict
- Sports Cricket Australia promise 'international standard' wicket for Boxing Day Test
- Movies Arjun Suravaram Box Office Verdict: Nikhil Siddharth Starrer Emerges As A Hit!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Do you have unmanageable or unruly hair? Most women often look up to various salons for different types of hair treatments that promise to tame their unmanageable hair. But, what happens when you are totally confused as to which hair treatment to go for?
Speaking of hair treatments, most women often resort to keratin hair treatment. But have you ever heard of something called cysteine hair treatment? Do you know what is it, what are its benefits, and most importantly how is it done? Well, cysteine hair treatment is quite an easy type of hair treatment and merely involves three steps.
What Is Cysteine Hair Treatment?
Completely safe for your hair, cysteine hair treatment is a semi-permanent hair therapy that repairs dry and damaged hair without any possible side-effects. This hair therapy promises to control the unnecessary frizz in your hair and make it more manageable.
This hair treatment can also be done at home and typically does not require professional help. But you can always have someone to assist your so that nothing goes wrong during the treatment.
How Is Cysteine Hair Treatment Done?
It is quite easy to do cysteine hair treatment at home. It involves three steps - washing, treating, and conditioning - each of which are explained in detail below:
In this step, you need to wash your hair thoroughly with a mild sulphate-free shampoo. While washing you hair, you need to ensure that you completely remove any oil residue or dirt from your scalp and hair.
Once you have washed your hair, you need to blow dry it to remove excess moisture present in it. Though you should not let your hair get very dry. Now, move on to the next step - the actual cysteine hair treatment.
This is the second and a very important step of cysteine hair treatment. In this step, you first divide your hair into small sections. While treating your hair, always start from the back. Here, some people might need help or some kind of assistance. Take some amount of cysteine smoothening cream and apply it on your hair - one section at a time. Ensure that you apply the cream all pover your hair from roots to tips. Continue doing this until all the hair is covered.
Once done, leave it to dry for about 30 minutes before you wash it off with a shampoo. Blow dry your hair, but again, ensure that it does not get too dry.
In the last step of this treatment, you apply a conditioner. Apply a protein-based leave-in conditioner. Then, take a hair straightener and straighten all your hair and leave it at that.
Do give cysteine hair treatment a chance and say goodbye to dry, damaged, and frizzy hair forever.