TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Thick, long and fuller hair is something that we all wish to have. But most of the time hair fall is an issue that we all face in common. In order to take care of that we tend to spend a lot and experiment with all sorts of products in the market that claim to regrow hair effectively. But most of the time this is something that fails to happen and we end up causing more damage to our hair.
This time you need not choose any such products and lose your money. Here in this article, we'll be discussing an easy overnight hair mask that has two main ingredients like egg and coconut oil.
Let us have a look at how to prepare this overnight hair growth mask.
What you need
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
How to prepare?
1. In a clean bowl take eggs, coconut oil and olive oil.
2. Whisk all the ingredients well enough to make a foamy mixture.
3. Before applying, make sure that you massage your scalp and hair with your fingertips so that it improves the blood circulation much before the mask is applied.
4. After massaging, start applying the mask on your hair with your hands. Make sure that you cover the scalp and hair from the roots till the tips.
5. Again start massaging your scalp and hair with the fingertips for about 2-5 minutes.
6. Next, leave the mask on your hair overnight.
7. Make sure that you wear a shower cap or a towel in order to avoid the mess.
8. Next day morning, you can wash it off with a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
9. Make sure that you follow this remedy at least once a week for faster results.
Benefits Of Eggs
Eggs are a rich source of proteins and vitamins that help in deeply nourishing the roots of the hair and thus help in boosting hair growth. Also, the vitamins A and E in eggs help in rejuvenating the hair follicles and strengthening the hair. Applying egg masks regularly will help in making the hair soft as well as will improve hair growth.
Benefits Of Coconut Oil
The lauric acid in coconut oil helps in protecting the roots of the hair and thus prevents breakage. Also, coconut oil is rich in antioxidants that will boost hair growth to a great extent. Massaging your hair with coconut oil helps in improving blood circulation.
Benefits Of Olive Oil
Olive oil has antioxidants that help in promoting both scalp and hair health on the whole. Regularly massaging your scalp with olive oil will help you in improving the blood circulation and help in increased hair growth. Moreover, olive oil keeps the scalp hydrated and moisturised throughout and thus prevents the chances of scalp issues like dandruff and flaky scalp.