- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 06 April 2020
- 18 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 21 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 22 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- Technology These Of Vivo Smartphones Have Received Price Hike In India
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Friend Karim Morani’s Daughter Shaza Tests Positive For COVID-19
- News With Sankrit Shloka, PM Modi leads country in lighting diyas to show collective resolve
- Sports Sports fraternity shows solidarity in fight against COVID-19 by lighting candles, lamps
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Did you mother keep telling you to eat a lot of fruits all the time while continuously bragging about its benefits? Well, guess what? She was absolutely right. Fruits do help us a lot - not just in maintaining our health, but they are also beneficial for our skin and hair.
Speaking about fruits, have you ever tried using grapes for hair? Rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and flavonoids, grapes have a number of beauty benefits to offer. Right from giving you a glowing skin to shiny hair, grapes can do it all.
Listed below are some amazing benefits of grapes and reasons why they deserve a place in your hair care routine.
Benefits Of Grapes For Hair
Grapes have a lot of benefits to offer when it comes to hair care - its most essential contribution being grapeseed oil which is extracted from the seeds of grapes. Besides, grapes are an excellent source of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals that help in reducing hair fall and promoting hair growth.
Did you know grapes & the oil derived from it is used a lot in aromatherapy? Grapes as well as grapeseed oil is used in scalp massages in spas as they are lightweight and non-greasy. Besides, they do not leave any residue on the scalp. Another benefit is that grapeseed oil is that it helps in controlling dandruff. It also treats dry scalp and moisturises it, thus improving blood circulation.
The antioxidants present in grapes help to fight free radicals, thus promoting better scalp health, leading to healthy roots and stronger and thicker hair. Moreover, this fruit also helps to curb hair loss along with treating split ends and hair breakage.
You can massage your hair with grapeseed oil every night before going to bed to avail its amazing benefits or even make a homemade hair mask using grapes. Listed below is a quick, simple, and easy-to-make homemade grapes hair mask recipe.
How To Make Grapes Hair Mask At Home?
- 5-6 grapes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil/ lavender oil/ rosemary oil/ rosehip oil/ lemon oil (any one as per availability)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp almond powder/ 5-6 almonds crushed into fine powder
How to do
- In a bowl, squeeze and mash some grapes and set them aside.
- Take another bowl and add coconut oil and any one essential oil in it. Mix both the oils together.
- Next, add honey to the oils and again mix well.
- Lastly, add almond powder and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now, add the mashed grapes to the mixture and whisk all ingredients together.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair. Ensure that you cover all your hair - from roots to tips.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and let it stay for 15-20 minutes
- Wash your hair with warm water and leave it to air dry.
- Repeat this pack once a week for desired results.
Do try this amazing grapes hair mask at home and say goodbye to dull, dry, damaged, and brittle hair forever.