- 6 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- 9 hrs ago Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago Ayudha Puja 2020: Here's The Muhurta, Puja Vidhi And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago What Is A Padsicle? How To Make And Use It To Soothe Postpartum Pain
- Technology Week 43, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO A33, iQOO U1x, HUAWEI Mate 40 And More
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan Questions Jaan's Friendship With Nikki Tamboli
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
When it came to beauty, our grandmoms had their own techniques and tips that worked like wonder and still do; however, we often don't try them. Our extra trust on fad named beauty brands or salons is making our granny's beauty tips extinct. Our grandmoms would make their own skin and hair packs.
When it comes to granny's beauty tips, the perks are much more. All granny's beauty tips are natural, homemade, multi-purpose and composed of ingredients that are so easily available at home. Also, the granny's beauty tips are healthy when it comes to long-time use.
Can you deny the fact that your granny had a much luscious and lengthy hair at your age? So, what did she do that you are not doing? To simplify this thought, here is a list of easy-to-make two-ingredient hair packs that are sure to bring in an improving condition to your present hair type.
Listed are ten hair packs from granny's beauty tips, from which you can pick depending on your hair quality, problems and requirement. Take a look.
Egg And Curd
Combining egg and curd has two benefits: one, egg provides the hair with its required proteins and yogurt cleans the scalp thoroughly. However, which part of the egg to use in the making of this hair pack depends on your hair texture.
- 1 egg (for normal hair)
- 1 egg yolk (for dry hair)
- 1 egg white (for oily hair)
- 1/2 cup strained yogurt
- Mix the curd and egg together until it is a smooth paste.
- Apply from the scalp to your hair. Let it rest on your hair for half-an-hour and then, you can go for a hair wash.
- To get rid of the egg smell, you can use some essential oil.
Milk And Honey
If your hair is very frizzy, dry and unmanageable, then milk and honey together is a remedy. Picked from granny's beauty tips, in this hair pack, milk supplies calcium, proteins, and vitamins to the hair, while honey is a natural humectant that provides the long-lasting hydrating effect.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 glass of raw milk
- Mix the honey and milk in a glass and massage on hair, beginning from the roots to tips.
- A 30-minute hair massage with milk and honey pack sounds good.
- Follow this by using a hair shampoo with lukewarm water.
Banana And Almond Oil
Often our fragrant hair oils, shampoos, serums or conditioners fail to provide our hair with its required amount of nutrients. Here comes the role of Granny's special banana and almond oil homemade hair pack. Almond oil provides the hair with vitamin D and magnesium. Bananas act as a natural hair conditioner to the hair.
- 1 ripe banana
- 8-10 drops of almond oil
- Mash the banana and mix it with the almond oil to a smooth paste. Apply the banana and almond oil hair pack on to your hair and massage.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes, and then wash your hair with apple cider vinegar or beer.
Egg Yolk And Water
If you think your hair is losing its natural lustre and is very dry these days, then your ideal hair pack to use from Granny tips for hair is an egg yolk and water hair pack. Egg yolk moisturizes the hair and water conditions it.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 (small) cup of water
- Mix the egg yolks and water until the mixture is fluffy.
- Apply it on your hair and wait for half-an-hour before washing.
- Wash your hair with cold water.
Banana And Honey
Itchiness on hair or scalp can happen when your hair is very dry or is not getting its right portion of moisturization. Sort the problem with banana and honey hair mask, where both of them moisturise the hair from the scalp and also soften it.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey
- Mash the banana and add the honey. Mix it well into a smooth hair pack.
- Apply the banana honey hair pack all over your hair from roots to tips.
- Don't make the hair pack to liquid like, as it can drop on the clothes and become messy.
- This hair pack can be followed by a good hair wash with your shampoo and conditioner.
Curry Leaves And Amla
To strengthen the roots of the normal hair and reduce hair fall comes in the role of curry leaves and amla hair pack. This also prevents premature greying of hair.
- 2 amlas
- 2 cups of curry leaves
- Place a deep vessel pan on the stove and pour 4 tablespoons of coconut oil. When the oil boils, add the amla and curry leaves.
- Let this boil on low flame, till the colour of the amla changes to brown and the fragrance comes out.
- Cool the hair pack and strain it.
- Use the oil like a hair pack.
- Let the curry leaves and amla hair pack spend an ample amount of time on the hair until your next hair wash.
Fenugreek Seeds And Coconut Milk
Coconut milk nourishes the hair follicles and adds to the hair volume. Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of protein, vitamin C, iron, potassium, nicotinic acid, carotene, calcium and lecithin.
- A small bowl of fenugreek seeds
- A (small) cup of coconut milk
- Soak clean fenugreek seeds in a bowl of water overnight. Grind the fenugreek seeds the following morning.
- Add the coconut milk to the fenugreek seeds paste.
- The rest time for this hair pack is twenty minutes.
- Wash off the hair pack with a good shampoo. For good results, this hair pack from granny's beauty tips can be used two times in a week for quick results.
Vinegar And Honey
If dandruff is your primary hair problem, then vinegar will help you. Honey is a natural moisturizer. Together vinegar and honey can boost hair growth.
- 2 (small) cups of vinegar
- 1 (small) cup of honey
- Pour this vinegar and honey hair pack on your hair between your shampoo and conditioner stage.
- Apply this on wet shampooed hair and let it rest up to twenty minutes.
- Wash off using your hair conditioner.
Almond Oil And Fuller's Earth
An all-season hair pack, this one is a solution for hair fall and boosts healthy hair. Making this is also simple if you have both almond oil and Fuller's earth at home.
- 5 tablespoons of Fuller's earth
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil
- Mix the Fuller's earth with almond oil. If it becomes too thick, you can add some more oil.
- Apply this hair pack gently all over the hair and let it rest for 30 minutes when you can relax.
- Follow this with a good hair wash.
Coconut Oil And Honey
When applying coconut hair oil, our grandmas would add to its credibilities by pouring some honey in it. This hair pack is also good if you want a quick change in the status of your hair.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Mix the honey and coconut oil together in a bowl to prepare a thick mixture.
- Use your fingers to massage this hair pack till the roots in a circular motion.
- Follow this with a hot towel therapy.
- After half an hour, you can wash your hair with a mild shampoo.