Posh beauty brands are now launching hair perfumes and you must be aware of it. Well, along with being aware of what a hair perfume is, it is time you started using one.
All online sites, cosmetic stores and showrooms now have a variety of hair perfumes, picking from which will benefit your everyday hair care routine. Whether you own straight hair, wavy hair, thick hair or long hair - hair perfume is a must buy for both men and women.
The idea is, fast life makes our hair constantly exposed to dust and dirt. This makes the hair sweat and thus, it starts stinking. Quite often shampoo or hair wash becomes a challenge. So, here comes the quick remedy of a hair perfume that can be sprayed up to three times in one shot around the hair to make it smell good.
Very travel friendly in nature, hair perfumes or hair mists are now available at really affordable prices and each piece of it lasts quite long. If you are not convinced yet, check out our list of good enough reasons on why you should use a hair perfume along with a DIY hair perfume/mist recipe that you can make at home.
Keeps The Hair Non-Greasy And Less Oily
You may think that the liquid texture of hair perfume will dampen the texture of your hair. Well, not really. In fact, as hair perfumes come in a spray form, these do not make the hair turn oily or greasy. Hair perfume does not affect the texture of the hair. It only adds a long-lasting aroma to the hair.
Adds Essence And Fragrance To The Hair
Constant exposure of the hair to dust and dirt makes the hair dirty and stinky. Here comes the role of a hair perfume. When there is less time in hand and your hair is absolutely at the worst of its state, spray some dry shampoo first to change the texture of the hair. Follow this by spraying some hair perfume/mist that will add a long-lasting essence to the hair. One spray of the hair mist lasts for about 12 hours minimum. As hair perfumes are prepared especially to cater to the need of the hair, so the worry of side effects is really less.
Minimal Time To Invest
An average of 30-45 minutes is minimum invested to do a hair shampoo. Always we don't have so much time in hand and at the same time, the hair gives up. Here comes the role of a hair mist. Very quick and easy to apply, spray it all over your hair and comb along. Your hair will start smelling good right after you use one. In case your hair is oily, it is better to start with a dry shampoo. Together, dry shampoo and hair perfume can completely change the current condition of your hair.
Hair Perfume Recipe At Home
With minimal ingredients, you can prepare the best hair perfume or mist at home now. Take a look!
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 5 to 10 drops of essential oil
- Mix the waters only in a spray bottle. At the end, add the drops of oil. Please note, the flavour of your essential oil will determine the fragrance of the hair perfume that you are going to prepare.
- Preserve this for up to two weeks.
- You can use this both on dry or just-washed hair.
- How To Treat Grey Hair At Home With Homemade Products
- Grow Your Hair Faster With Beer! Hair Care Benefits Of Beer
- 5 Beauty Mistakes You Probably Didn't Know Of
- Worried Of Unwanted Facial Hair? Here Are 3 Amazing Papaya Face Packs!
- Conditioning Recipes For Curly Hair
- How To Take Care Of Brittle Hair
- Advantages Of Using Castor Oil And Sesame Oil For Treating Hair Loss
- Wonderful DIY Hair Masks For Curly Locks
- How To Naturally Repair The Hair Damaged From Straightening
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin Before And After Holi
- Common Blow Dryer Mistakes You Might Be Making
- Top Essential Oils and Their Magical Effects On Skin And Hair